𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗶

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE !
— the sun & the moon are fraternal twins and their last name / history will be discussed with admins once selected.

THE WITCHES OF ARCANA

─ ⊹ ⊱ ☆ ⊰ ⊹ ─

« The Fool »

✦ ⠂⠂open

☾༓ Any gender, 19 years old

☾༓ The youngest Witch invited, which makes them rather nervous but also excited. Most naive when it comes to understanding how the world functions around them.

☾༓ Has a very free spirit, that tends to get them in a lot of trouble. They are curious, and adapt quickly to their environment.

☾༓ Surprisingly a minimalist, as they don't take on more than they know they can't handle. Tends to be organized too, as they don't feel at ease without some preparation.

☾༓ Represents purity and innocence, as they were quite sheltered by their own parents back in the Arcana. Has a rather human appearance.

☾༓ Friends with The Lovers, who is the closest in age to them and also they share the same mindset in life.

☾༓ Their ability must revolve around plants or animals. They're not the best at controlling their power, but it is one of the more rare skills you'll find amongst Arcane Witches.

 They're not the best at controlling their power, but it is one of the more rare skills you'll find amongst Arcane Witches

« The Magician »

⠂⠂open

☾༓ Any gender, 25 years old

☾༓ The oldest Witch alongside The World, so they have a kinship of trying to watch over their fellow Witches in the human world. Suspicious of the humans.