A quick look around told me that it was only the 4 of us and Brady left waiting for a ride.

That quickly changed when my dad pulled up, Walker's suitcases visible through the very back windows. Apparently my dad went and got them so we could bring Walker to the airport.

"That's us." Aryan says, standing up and rubbing the dirt off his butt.

"Oh, well, it was nice to meet you guys." Brady says, sticking out his hand.

I shake his hand awkwardly, seeing as he was directing it toward me, and felt a piece of paper in my hand when he pulled away.

I saw him smirk at me as he walked off and we walked toward my dad's car. I slipped the paper into my pocket as we got into the car.

🏐🏐🏐

30 minutes later and we were in the airport, about 20 feet from Walker's gate, boarding in 10 minutes.

I could tell he was getting a bit misty eyed as he hugged his mom and dad goodbye, messing up Tanner's hair before hugging him and Leena.

They said goodbye to us as well before leaving, Heather crying and everyone else with sad expressions.

Walker gave Mo a one arm hug. Not much of a goodbye since he was filming in Canada and they could see each other whenever.

My dad was next, hugging Walker before telling him that he was proud of him, patting his shoulder before going to wait in the car so us kids could have a moment.

Mo was crying a bit, obviously sad to see him go.

Aryan and Walker did their handshake for the last time for a while, hugging each other after-which is the first time I'd ever seen them do that.

That alone made me feel like crying, but Mo pulled me over to join the hug, giving Walker a group hug as he laughed sadly.

"I love you guys." Walker said as we pulled away from the group hug. "I'll be back soon. And we'll all, I mean all have a sleepover at my house. Ok?"

Aryan could only nod, his cheeks stained with tears as he and Mo left, giving us a moment.

Walker looked into my eyes, and hugged me tightly as he started crying.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as I felt his tears hitting my-his jacket.

"I don't want to go." Walker whispered, his voice cracking.

"I know. And I don't want you to go." I say back. "But it's alright, this is a big opportunity for you."

On a quick idea, I had grabbed my most oversized hoodie out of my closet and brought it with me to my game. And on another quick thought, I brought it into the airport with us.

"Here." I say, pulling back and grabbing it off the bench beside us. "I have yours, now you have mine. Don't forget to wear it."

Walker chuckled softly before pulling the hoodie on, smiling up at me. "Will you be my girlfriend already Delphi?"

I felt my cheeks heat up, but reality hit me. "Ask me when you get back. And then I'll say yes."

He sighed softly but smiled anyways. "I'll be back faster than you'll realize."

"Are you coming back for Mo's birthday next month?" I ask as the terminal announces 3 minutes until boarding.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He says, and that's how I know he means it. "Wear blue, and I'll match you. I promise."