chapter 2- Bad Boy vs Good Boy

As night fell, Bad Boy Joseph was still in despair as he couldn't quite swallow the events that unfolded earlier today. As he lay in bed, he thought to himself, "What the freak?" He stirred in his sleep, malicious thoughts consuming him and his sleep. Little did he know that Big Booty Bemjamin was thinking about him at this very moment.

"Damn, he had some big ass hands," Big Booty Benjamin thought to himself as he lay in bed. As Big Booty Benjamin turned over in his bed, his booty jiggled in a grand manner. Bad Boy Joseph's big ass hands were the only hands that would match perfectly with Big Booty Benjamin's humongous WHAM. "Tomorrow, I'll talk to him," Benjamin thought to himself. As he fell asleep, he still couldn't get the image of Joseph's hands out of his mind.

Morning fell, and both lads got up to get ready for school, unaware of the events that would unfold today.

As Big booty Benjamin was brushing his teeth, he thought to himself, "will I really be able to talk to him...?" He finished brushing his teeth and washing his face, and putting on his school uniform and went out to face the world.

*************************************

Bad boy Joseph was surrounded by hot ladies, sweet young big booty Benjamin could not even fathom himself like this, his heart sank a few inches as he witnessed these events unfold before his eyes. He wished he could fathom Bad Boy Joseph's prose. Would he cry in glee if such were to be true.

Just as big booty Benjamin was walking down the halls, trying his best to avoid the gaze of Joseph, he failed to not catch his attention as his humongous WHAM jiggled up and down. Jospesh caught a glance of the devils trampoline and tried to shake off the hot ladies, but he failed. Benjamin kept on walking. He didn't notice it but his steps kept getting faster.

He walked and he walked, faster and faster until WHAM!!!

"Are you alright?"

Big Booty Benjamin looked up to see a face, a face much more grand than Bad Boy Joseph. His eyes were bright bright pink, they looked unbelievable, his hair was dark jet black, even the sun would not shine on it, his skin was clear like water and his lips were the color of pencils erasers. Despite his bright ass eyes, there was a hint of warmth within them. Benjamin slowly also realized he had fallen down.

"Oh uhm... yes I'm fine..." Big Booty Benjamin's face was flushed with embarrassment as he said this, he slowly got up and his dumbass slipped again just as he was getting up.

The mysterious pink eyed Boy looked at Big Booty Benjamin with a look of amusement in his eyes. He held out his hand to BBB (Big Booty Benjamin). BBB blushed and held his hand to get up.

"What's your name?" pink eyes asked Big Booty Benjamin, "My name is Benjamin... and you...?"

"My name is Joshua. Nice to meet you, Benjamin." Joshua smiled brightly as he said this. Benjamin couldn't help but blush lightly at his words, he had never met anyone who smiled at him like this.... except that one person from that time... ((I am attempting to create a mysterious atmosphere, please do gasp out loud at this mysterious person Benjamin is talking about))

"Well I've got to get going now, see you later Benjamin!" Joshua smiled and waved at Big booty Benjamin and left. "What a nice person he is... Good Boy Joshua..." just as he was walking he suddenly realized, "wait a minute... Good Boy Joshua said 'see you later' that means... he's gonna meet me again!?!?" He thought to himself as he walked along the halls. This meant that he would see Good Boy Joshua again.