13.

The Belgian Grand Prix was the next race of the season. For Ollie Bearman, the weekend became a canvas upon which he painted a masterpiece of dominance. The Belgian circuit, surrounded by picturesque mountains, witnessed a display of racing prowess that etched Ollie's name in the wall of motorsport history.

From the moment the lights went out, Ollie seemed unstoppable. The sprint race showcased his uncanny ability to navigate the twists and turns of the Francorchamps Circuit with surgical precision. The checkered flag waved, and Ollie claimed victory, the first piece of what would become a remarkable grand slam.

The feature race unfolded with Ollie once again leading the charge. Lap after lap, he deftly maneuvered through the competition, each turn a testament to his skill and determination. The relentless pursuit of excellence culminated in another checkered flag, marking Ollie's dominance not just in one race but across the entire weekend.

The Belgian Grand Prix had granted Ollie Bearman a grand slam – pole position, fastest lap, and victories in both the sprint and feature races. The crowd erupted in applause, and Ollie, atop the podium, basked in the sweet taste of triumph.

However, the narrative of the weekend wasn't fully celebratory. In the garage next door, Aurelia Nobels faced a relentless string of challenges. Technical issues plagued her car in the sprint race, forcing an early retirement and marking the beginning of a turbulent weekend.

The feature race, meant to be a chance at redemption, unfolded with even more misfortune. A collision in the early laps left Aurelia with a damaged car, the dream of victory slipping further away.

AN: so sorry guys for the massive delay. Christmas is mental! I am going to try to get at least 1 more chapter by the end of the holidays, and I want your opinions on some things.
1. Would you want shorter or longer chapters?
2. Chapters with more dialogue or more description?