Prologue

"POURCHAIRE THEW EVERYTHING AT HIM TODAY, AND AFTER A MAGNIFICENT RACE, FREDERIK VESTI IS CROWNED THE FORMULA 2 2023 WORLD CHAMPION!"
Crofty shouted through the mic, for millions to hear. Fans from all kinds of different motorsport genres had tuned in to watch this finale to the F2 season, as after a close battle between Vesti and Pourchaire, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix was the closing race.
Ollie crossed the line only seconds after his teammate, secure a 1-2 finish for Prema. And straight after him shot Pourchaire, Doohan and Martins.
As the drivers returned to their garages, the FIA were totalling up the points for the final championship standings. Ollie was waiting in his garage, anxious.
After Ollie's rookie season started off with a bang, and gradually lost momentum, he has been fighting to stay in the runnings of the season. He had been fighting with Martins, Doohan and Iwasa for weeks now, all fighting to place the highest on the leaderboard.
After ten minutes, the LEDs in the Abu Dhabi Circuit lit up.
F2 Standings:
Vesti: 239
Pourchaire: 235
Bearman: 197
Martins: 194
Doohan: 189
Iwasa: 179

"WOOOOO" Ollie screamed. He had done it. He had placed third in his Rookie season of Formula 2, and had put himself on every Formula 1 teams radar in Europe. He knew that Red Bull were watching, Ferrari, Mercedes, Mclaren and even Alpine were watching.
He wouldn't be signed this year, but if he placed well in the 2024 season, his ticket to F1 would be certain.
"You have a lot of potential Ollie. I am looking forward to working with you next year." His engineer said. And after he congratulated his mechanics and the rest of the Prema team, he found Vesti and Pourchaire in the cooldown room.
"It was fun battling with you, Fred." Pourchaire said. He was grinning like crazy. Pourchaire didn't mind losing the championship, as Ollie knew that all he cared about was the racing. The fights on track, the engineering of the car to try and beat his opponents, editing the strategy himself to suit his needs... but what he loved most was the Championship battle between him and Frederik Vesti.
Ollie was sad to see Frederik go, as they had developed an unlikely bond while sharing the Prema garage. One that will stick around for years, like brothers. Fred was the first person Ollie called when in trouble, and the last person who left a party hosted by Ollie. They were inseperable, and both supported each other on track and off.

That was when Ollie opened up his phone, and his jaw dropped.

PremaOfficial
Hey Guys! We are officially announcing the signing of Aurelia Nobels, the Brazilian F4 driver! Her talent is so raw, she has skipped F3 entirely! Nice to see you on the team @AureliaNobels !

PremaOfficialHey Guys! We are officially announcing the signing of Aurelia Nobels, the Brazilian F4 driver! Her talent is so raw, she has skipped F3 entirely! Nice to see you on the team @AureliaNobels !