4.

Australia
Bearman: P3
Nobels: P11

Azerbaijan
Bearman: P1
Nobels: P10

Miami
Bearman: P5
Nobels: VI P15

Imola
Imola. One of the two home races for the team. Imola was the track where PREMA legends are made.
With Ollie P2 in the Championship, and after the P5 in Miami that allowed Pourchaire to take lead of the Championship, Ollie needed to win in Imola.
Aurelia, on the other hand, needed to score a singular point. She had already won a point in Azerbaijan, but only due to a late race red flag, when three race cars collided.

"There is a lot of pressure on the two PREMA Drivers today in Imola. And.... ITS FIVE LIGHTS AND AWAY WE GO!"
As Ollie stormed ahead from his P3 grid space, Aurelia fell 4 places down to P15 before the first corner. Her race didn't go much better after her pit stop, dropping to 17th with 5 laps to go.
Aurelia fought long and hard, overtaking car after  car. A Trident, Invicta Virtuosi, another Trident, and as she sped across the line her engineer solemnly said "P. 13"
He was disappointed. It was PREMAs home race, Ollie claimed another P2 Podium, and Aurelia... wasn't even in the points.

Aurelia hopped out of her car, and walked out of the garage through the back door, and three engineers stopped her just as she got outside.
"Hey girl, another great performance!" One laughed.
"Why are you here? Did you fuck our team principle or something?" Another added
"Look. You can't drive the car. So why don't you come home with me and I can put you to real use?" The third engineer added as he stepped forward.
Aurelia was disgusted. These men wanted her for sex. She didn't know what to do, it was just them, in a dark alley, with no others around.
"So, chica caliente, what do you say?"
Aurelia was trapped.
Until... he arrived.
A man burst into the scene, catching all three engineers off guard. The man punched each engineer, knocking one unconscious, another he swept and the engineer crashed to the ground. This mystery man was talented.
The third guy pulled out a metal wrench out of his back pocket. "Want to mess with me then?"
The man only replied "Fuck yeah." And launched it. The engineer swung the wrench around him, constantly hoping he would catch this mans skull or body. The mystery man dodged all of the attacks, and grabbed a random piece of plastic pipe that was on the floor.
The engineer swung, and the man blocked with his pipe, it was like this until eventually, the engineer hit him. Right in his left arm. The man cried out in pain, and swung a hook with his right hand, he made contact with the engineers chin, and suddenly the engineer smashed to the ground. Unconscious.
Aurelia was stunned, but when the mystery boy clutched his arm in pain, Aurelia jumped up and ran over to him. The mystery man had his hood up the entire time, meaning Aurelia didn't see who they really were.
She slowly lifted up the hood, and saw a familiar face. The face that had taunted her for weeks on end, but had comforted her in her bed when she broke down.
Ollie had saved her.