She sang along this time, grooving in her seat causing me to smile.

On top of you not calling me back
See I bet you think its all on track
And you acting like its all of that
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

"Let's go little kitty kat." She sang flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Sweet baby Jesus why is she fine to me all of a sudden?!

Its like we at two places
But different paces
We in trouble
But you wont meet me at the bridge
It hurts, it feels discerning
Did you forget where your heart lives

"What about my body, body? You don't want my body, body? Acting like I'm not nobody. You gon make me call somebody." She sang animatedly as we approached another red light.

What about my body, body
You would rather go and party
Somehow, somewhere I'll be naughty

She looked directly at me singing these lyrics. It felt like my heart was going to explode the longer she held eye contact with me.

The light turned green making her look back ahead to drive, I let out a quiet sigh of relief. I was bout to fold like the clothes in my drawers at home. She's like a siren, luring me in with her song.

You know I hate sleeping alone
But you said that you would soon be home
But baby that was a long time ago
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

On top of you not calling me back
See I bet you think its all on track
And you acting like its all of that
I'm not feeling it
I'm not feeling it

The song came to an end quicker than I expected, I must have spaced out because we were also parking in front of a nice looking restaurant. We stopped in front of the valet booth, Beyoncé getting out before coming around and helping me as usual. 

She traded keys with the young man in return for a ticket before leading me into the restaurant by my hand. Our fingers were intertwined, her hand lightly squeezing mine giving me a sense of comfort.

"Table for Knowles." She said once we reached the hostess booth. The lady simply nodded before grabbing two menus and leading us to a table in the back of the restaurant.

The lights were dimmed a little, giving the restaurant a nice intimate feeling. Beyoncé pulled my chair out for me before going to the other side of the table, sitting right across from me.

"You kidnapped me to take me on a date?" I asked playfully as I placed my clutch in my lap.

"If I asked instead would you have said yes?" She asked as she took off her jacket, placing it on the back of her chair.

"Maybe." I teased as the waiter came with a pitcher of water for our table. She raised her eyebrow in surprise, a smile finding its way on her face displaying her dimple in the process.