Chapter 10

Dave POV

Pulling up to the shop it was a lot of people outside. The line was out of the parking lott. All the A-List celebrity was outside. People taking pictures, laughing, and vibing. Everybody looked so nice, in all black like I said. I'm glad they listened even Lisa Reya had on black, shockingly. Stepping out the car holding the flowers people started screaming my brothers and i's name. we waved at everyone and then stepped on the red carpet. a security guard tried taking the flowers, but I moved back. They not going to misplace these flowers. King laughed at me as we finished taking pictures. Hearing people scream real loud King and I both turned around. which made me nervous because I knew it was Ariana. "Relax you got this; you are good. you learned from the best" King said taping my shoulders. He is right, growing up king wasn't only my brother bust he was a father figure to me considering our parent wasn't in our life's.

Ari POV

Pulling up to the shop it was major people standing out and around the building, a lot of celebrities. I grew nervous because I knew it was all about me tonight.
"Your ready baby?" Jayda said looking at me.

I shook my head yes "It's a lot of people lord and they all came for me" I said getting teary eyed.

"You better not start crying" Tae said looking at me, smirking while fanning me.

"I'm trying not to." I spoke trying to hold my emotions back.  "Okay I'm read now" I said.
      The gentlemen got out the car and came towards the back of the car Tae got out first and then Jayda got out. and then I got out smiling "ARIIIII" "THE DOOON" "ARIANAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUU" was all I heard and flickering of lights in face. Watching Tae and Jayda take their pictures on the red carpet moving out the way so I can have my turn, I grew even more nervous for some reason, but I shook it off walking towards the red carpet. 

Dave POV

Seeing Tae and Jayda come towards me smiling, I was happy.

"Okay showing out for my baby mama I see" Tae said while hugging and kissing King.

"Those are nice flowers. Ari is really going to cry now. Hey King" Jayda said smiling at me.

"Hey Jayda, you look lovely this evening" King said

"Thank You, you don't look too bad either" Jayda said causing me to laugh.
         They have a love hate relationship and I love it. But turning my focus back to Ariana she looks lovely, the dress hugging her body just right. I stood out in front so that way when she turned, she could see me first.

Ari POV

As I turned, I see Dave standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers with a smile on his face. He started walking towards me and I grew way more nervous than I already was. He was now standing in front of me, I know my cheeks are super red right now. "Congratulations Ms. Fletcher, you did it baby. You are official a shop owner. Welcome to The Don Beauty Bar" said Dave as he handed me the bouquet of flowers. I smiled taking them from him while giving him a big hug and kissing his ear while saying
"Thank You so much Mr. Brewster." Pulling away he grad my hand pulling me towards to podium.

Standing on top of the podium, I look at into the crowd staring at everyone who is staring back at me waiting for me to say speak into the microphone.
"YOU GO BABY" yelled by Jayda. I looked at her and winked. Clearing my throat

"WOOW, I don't even know where to start First, I wanna Thank God, without him I wouldn't be where I'm at today honestly. Second, I wanna thank my team and my family and friends for believing in me they have seen me go through hell and back to make this dream come true. Thirdly, I wanna thank all of my supporters, if it wasn't for y'all it would be no "AritheDON", I just wanna say thank you thank you thank you. And I'm sooo excited for y'all to see what I have in store when we open these doors, It's some new thing I have that'll be out in the floor tonight. Oh and last but not last I want to give a Special shout out for David & King Brewster, if it wasn't for them it would be no building literally. They made this warehouse go from eh to oh shit lol, they have some blessed hands to I thank y'all both for making this happen for me and I thank everyone for coming out to celebrate with me tonight, it other places y'all could have been but yall choose to be her. I love you all!! " I shedded a few tears as I finished my speech.           

     A giant pair of Pink sparkle scissors was handed to me, I was in I was so excited that Dave had to help me because they almost fell out of my hands. Giving Jayda my flowers, Dave handed me back the scissors. Standing in front of the bow, I looked back at the crowd opening the scissors.

Narratives POV
"EVERYBODY ON THREE!!" King said out loud

"ONE!! TWO!! THREEEE"
The moment Ari cut the Pink bow, confetti came down along with balloons. Everyone was cheering, people was crying, the vibe was lovely. And Ari was so thankful right now. Ari immediately turned around hugged Dave, shedding even more tears. Dave hugged her back tight and whispered in her ear "you did it mama, I'm so proud of you"....

and in the moment Ari knew she loved her some David Brewster known as Dave East

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.