| Ishq Risk |

Koi bole dariya hai

Koi maane sehra hai

Koi sone sa tole re, koi maati sa bole re

Koi bole ke chandi ka hai chhura

Hota aise ye mauke pe, roka jaaye na roke se

Achha hota hai, hota hai ye bura

Kaisa ye ishq hai...

Ajab sa risk hai

"Khan, aap?" Hira asked, her eyes wide as she tried to process the fact that Roshan Nagar's very own Nawabzaada, infamous for never stepping out of the mahal was actually outside and standing here with her best friend.

The Khan mirrored her expression but for an entirely different reason. His face had paled as though she had just revealed a secret he was trying so hard to keep. And she actually had—well almost. Meerab was eyeing the two confusedly and Murtasim knew he had to do damage control—and he had to do it fast.

"Khan?" Meerab asked, giving him a weird, confused look.

"Ma—Mair Khan naam hai na mera" he lied quickly, hoping she would just believe it and not pry further. But it didn't look like she did.

"Tum dono eik dusre ko jaante hou?" Meerab then asked, staring between her best friend and Murtasim. Confused, Hira looked at him, waiting for an answer, not knowing what to say and Murtasim hastily nodded, suddenly remembering why Hira looked familiar and how she knew who he was.

"Haan, dur ke rishtedar hain hum" he replied anxiously "excuse us for a moment please" he then said, and without waiting for a response, hurriedly pulled Hira aside, passing an awkward smile to Meerab as he dragged Hira behind a tent where Meerab couldn't hear them.

"Tum Zohaib sahab ki beti hou na?" He asked Hira without wasting any time as he pulled her behind the tent of a biryani vendor.

Hira gulped as she nodded, "j-jee, aap ko kese pata?" She asked wide eyed and shocked at how The Murtasim Khan knew who she was.

"Mahal aayi thi tum kuch din pehle, unko file dene" he answered, revealing how he knew who she was. Realisation dawned on her and her lips parted as a small "oh" left her mouth. Her father was one of the many accountants Nawab Shahnawaz had; his job was to handle the accounts for the Nawab's factories inside Roshan Nagar. The ones that were outside were handled by another accountant.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" He asked, his voice void of any kind of emotion and full of all the authority of a Nawab.

"Hira" she answered shakily, unable to stand still under the gaze of the future Nawab.

"Mujhe kese pehchanti hou? Mai tou kabhi awaam ke saamne nahi aya?" He interrogated, his tone serious.

"Woh mahal mei aap ki Nawab Shahnawaz ke sath painting dekhi thi...wahan se" she revealed.

"Acha." Was all he said for a few seconds, his blank tone betraying nothing as he took a moment to scan her from head to toe "Mera naam Mair hai" Murtasim then said, his tone shifting to authoritative. Hira looked at him confused, like he had just said the most ridiculous thing ever.

"Lekin aap ka naam tou—" she began but he sharply cut her off.

"Kaha na! Mera naam Mair hai—and from now on you and I are distant relatives" he stated firmly. His tone and expression demanded compliance and thankfully, Hira knew better than to disagree with the Prince. But there was one question that she just needed the answer to.