Halo

Chapter Two:Halo,When they finally landed to the ring so hard Master Chief suddenly felt dizzy Cortana said;That maybe some of the people landed here because this is the most closer planet that is closer to the Pillar Of Autumn.Master Chief's mission is to find any survivors and protect them and bring them back to the Pillar Of Autumn Master Chief keep walking and there was a Covinent ship went to the Escaped Pod and they check it then Master Chief saw a banshees Master Chief use a Pistol to kill it then the banshees exploded Master Chief keep battling Covinents then Chief found some survivors they are fighting the Covinents so Master Chief help them after the covinents were dead Srgnt.Jhonson came up to Master Chief and tell them what was happening to them so Master Chief hepled them fight the covinents there was a lot of Covinenets Master Chief and protect them after that there was a voice it was Eko 419 Eko 419 is a pellican rider she rides an pellican and she is good at riding the Pellican a Pellican is a ship who can carry a 8 people inside and one vechicle when Eko 419 was landing on the ground she was carring a Warthog a Warthhog is a car with more advance controls and there is a gun on its back or a Turrent so Master Chief went to the Warthog and one marine was using the Turrent on the back and one survivor sit next to master chief and the others survivors went to the Pelican and went to the Pillar Of Autumn so Master Chief  keep drivng straight and then he found a cave so he went inside and it was long so he kept driving until he found some Covinent then Master Chief killed them all so Master Chief kept driving straight but the bridge is missing so Cortana said that their is maybe a control here to activate the bridge when Master Chief look around he found the control to the bridge so he activated it and went to the Warthog and kept going when he finally went out of the cave he saw lots of Covinent and he found more survivors but the Covinent trapped them inside the cave and guarding them so Master Chief is trying to kill them with the sniper after they killed all the covinents they called Eko 419 so Eko 419 picked up the survivors and she said i think there are more survivors here and its on the Rocky Mountain and the Hill you better checked it out before you go Master Chief then Master Chief went to the warthog and drive to the Hill and there was a survivors and there are fighting the covinent so Master Chief went to hepled kill the Covinent and called Eko 419 and pick up the survivors and one mission was left is the rocky mountain so Master Chief went to the Warthog and drive to the Rocky Mountains there was lots of rock so Master Chief careful at driving then he saw the last survivors he went there then there was lots of Covinent so Master Chief and the Marines fight the Covinent and when they were all dead they called Eko 419 then Eko 419 picked up all the survivors and Master Chief so Master Chief was finished with thier mission now Cortana know where was Captain Keyes it was on the Covinent ship the location is on the snow part of this planet Cortana said Eko 419 Bring us to the snowy Hill and bring also some Marines.