Even though some people left after not wanting to do self introductions, the remaining students continued to go around and introduce themselves.

"I'm Ike Kanji. The things I like are girls, and the things I hate are ikemen. I'm looking for a girlfriend at any time, so nice to meet you! Of course, you better be cute or beautiful!"

It's hard to tell if he said that as a joke or if they are his true thoughts, but he earned the ire of the females.

Even Kaneko's eyebrows were knitted.

"Wow, cool~ Ike-kun, you're so smooth", said one of the girls with a completely emotionless voice.

Of course, it was obvious that it was 1000% a lie.

"Really, really? Wow, I thought I wasn't bad, but... hehe."

Apparently Ike thought it was true and became a bit embarrassed.

Suddenly all the girls laughed.

"Wow, everyone, he's cute. He's recruiting girlfriends!"

No. You're being teased.

Ike waved his hand cheerfully while being teased. It doesn't seem like he's a bad person though.

"Ike-kun."

Kaneko was actually looking a bit serious this time.

"If you like girls that much, then maybe you should've researched a little and found out that girls are not particularly fond of perverts."

Ike sat down looking chastised.

Then, the boy who fought on the bus, Koenji, was up next.

After checking his bangs with a hand-mirror, he used a comb to arrange his hair.

"Um, can you introduce yourself?"

"fu~ ok."

While smiling like a young noble, he showed glimpses of his impudent behavior.

I thought he would stand up, but Koenji kept his feet on the desk, and started his self introduction while sitting like that.

"My name is Koenji Rokusuke. Being the only heir of the Koenji conglomerate, I am a man who will be responsible for Japanese society in the near future. Pleased to meet you, ladies."

It was an introduction for the women, as opposed to the whole class.

Some girls looked at Koenji with glittering eyes after hearing he was rich, while the others looked at him like he was crazy... that's natural.

"From now on, I will relentlessly punish anything that makes me feel uncomfortable. Be careful in that respect."

"Eh...Koenji-kun. What do you mean by 'anything that makes me uncomfortable'?"

Feeling uneasy at his words, Hirata asked him again.

"Exactly as I said. But if I were to give an example-------- I hate unattratctive things. If I saw something ugly, I would do as I said."

He combed his hair upwards.

"Oh, thank you. I will make sure to be careful."

I was curious to know if Kaneko would have something to say about this introduction.

But her reaction was something even I didn't expect.

"Koenji-sama!"

She shouted this as she she stood up and slammed her hands on her desk. Her eyes were positively gleaming.

"You-you-you're so coool! The way you introduced yourself, the confidence, ~the flare~ it was so cool. Can you teach me how to be cool like you? Please teach me!"

Koenji did not look fazed by this at all, as if he was used to this kind of treatment. He probably was, unlike the rest of the class, who was gaping at Kaneko and looking at her as if she was mad.

"Hmph! At least there is someone who is cultured enough to appreciate my beauty. For a moment there, I thought I had entered some sort of pig sty. Well, if you want me to teach you, you will have to prove your worth to me."

"How can I do that? What do I have to do? Just tell me, Koenji-sama!"

She's actually calling him Koenji-sama.

"You will have to think about that yourself, puppy-girl."

Puppy? the whole class thought collectively.

Then they looked at Kaneko, complete with her sparkling eyes, fawning face, an imagined tail wagging from behind and thought again.

Fair enough.

Sudo, Horikita, Koenji, Kaneko. Then Yamauchi and Ike. Apparently all the odd students were gathered in this class. During this short time, I was able to see the glimpse of the various students in my class.

I also have an odd quirk------- no, there's nothing special about me.

I wanted to become a free bird, but I flew from the cage all alone.

But then, I met another bird flying that seemed all too eager to fly along with me.

Without putting much thought into it, I wanted to experience freedom. If you look outside, you can see the gracefulness of the birds... which you can't see at this time.

I'm that kind of man anyway.

"Next person, please."

While I was lost in my delusions, Kaneko's turn had come.

A/N - Hey, guys. First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you. So, since I'm uploading this on Christmas, I thought it would be a good opportunity to express my thanks to you. Thank you so much all of you for all the love that you've given this story. I am really grateful to all of you. Please keep supporting this story. Thank you, again.

Now, I have a fun little quiz for you.

I was inspired to write the dynamic between Kaneko and Koenji by the dynamic between two characters. Can you guess who those two characters are? Which two characters does the dynamic between Koenji and Kaneko remind you of?

Hints: 1. They both are anime characters.

2. Character A calls Character B 'master'.

3. Character A's personality is somewhat similar to Kaneko's.

You can write your guesses in the comments.

I will announce the answer in the next chapter.

Merry Christmas to you guys again.

Stay safe and have fun.