February 14th

I hate Valentine's day.

Is the perfect day to believe.

"Just when you suspect that life couldn't gey no harder, something comes alone and makes your dark day darker"
-Jason Mraz, who's thinking about you

But it is not a perfect day. Well, maybe it's a perfect day, and that's the reason why I hate it.

A long time ago, it was February 14th, known as the Valentine's Day. It started as an ordinary day, but at school things weren't all good.

There was him again. I think he was there because he should be there. But then classes finished. I was with my friends, then, I don't even know why, but I walked alone.

He found me.

I didn't care, I kept walking. But he didn't let me keep doing it.

"Happy Valentine's Day" he said. When I saw him the first time, he had the hands on his back. But then he put them in front of me.

There were a rose and a few chocolates.

I said something like "thank you" I think, but I don't remember well. He hugged me, I hugged him too.

After that we walked, we talked, it was nice for a moment.

Then, where is the trouble?

The trouble was not Valentine's day, trouble went after that.

Three  days after valentines day, when he gave me a rose and chocolates, he got a girlfriend.

I got angry. And that's the why I hate Valentine's Day.