[M]Special Chapter woo-hoo

Começar do início

"Mmmmh Minjeong-aah." her eyes were closed and felt every feeling I gave her. Her body. was now shiny because of the oils. She looked like a work of art but it was beyond that. I was between her crotch, I slowly took off her short, rubbed her inner thigh and nibbled gently. I felt her frustrated because I was avoiding her damn wet core. All she had left was her panties, I rubbed by making small circles on the thin fabric, she moved her hips to the rhythm of my fingers' movements.

"Plea-please Winteeeer..." she said with a small voice.

"Please what?" I asked her, I know it sounds very cliche, but I love to hear girls begging me, especially Karina.

"Fuck me already." I didn't waste any time, I took the edge of the panties by the teeth and gently took it off, she shivered because my nose had touched her belly. Her pussy was already wet and it had a pleasant smell. I threw the panties away and put myself back between her legs. I spread her legs as wide as I could, before I go to her pussy I took the time to admire her body, I had a goddess in front of me. I kissed her pussy's lips, licked her juice, nibbled her clit, thrusted my middle finger and licked her wet core at the same time. She was a moaning mess, with her disheveled hair and her eyes closed she was so gorgeous. I added another finger and thrusted her pussy, I felt that she wanted to cum, it encouraged me to finger her faster.

third person's pov

Winter added a third finger inside, and surprised to how her girlfriend could take it all in. She buried it deep as she felt her long fingers came into contact with that particular rough spot "found it". karina gasped at the feeling of that fingers hitting her g-spot. Bringing her to full ecstasy.

"Win-Winteeer... arrrghhhh mmmmh fuck... aaah baby I-I'm gonn-."

Winter knows Karina's going come soon as she felt the inside clamped and clenched on her fingers tightly. She continued thrusting and even twist for better penetration. Karina squirmed beneath her and buried her face on the redhair's shoulder muffling her moans. And soon the pleasure shoots down her core as her stomach coiled, her muscles clenched, her hips jerked, and her back arched. She closed her eyes and her mouth agape as Winter guide her to her orgasm.

"Cum for me, cum for me baby." she thrusted her hard last time, and she moaned, her body was shaking because Winter didn't stop pumping her. A warm liquid flowed over her fingers and on the yoga mat. Winter removed her fingers, licked karina's juice until the last drop. Suddenly, Karina straightened up with a little difficulty because she was exhausted from their fast session, Karina pulled Winter by the neck and kissed her.

"My turn."

Winter's POV

I opened my eyes wide because I wasn't sure if I was dreaming. She bit my earlobe, kissed my neck and sucked my weak spots. I removed my t-shirt and pajamas as fast as I could. I was now in a bra and my panties. She made me lie on my back and placed herself on my crotch, she slowly rubbed against my pussy and looked at me seductively. I took her by the waist and we moved our hips at the same pace.

"Fuck..ah.", Winter bit her lip, writhing below Karina.

karina slowly took off my underwear and put her hand in my core.

third person's pov

We both could feel the loud thump of our heartbeats in unison. our skin coated with sweats and sliding at each other. Karina doubled her pace going deeper and deeper at each trust making sure to hit Winter's g-spot. She could almost feel her arms starting to ache but she didn't dare stop. She even licked and sucked on Winter's ear.

"Urghh.", Winter snakes her arms around Karina's neck as she anticipated the upcoming wave of pleasures as Karina started to move vigorously, thrusting her finger in and out of her faster and harder.

"Oh God Karina. Ah.. Ah..", Winter panting heavily and tightening her arms around Karina's neck and her nails scratching on the skin.

"I love you Minjeong-ah" Karina whispered huskily breathing at Winter's ear. As she continues her ministrations her fingers being wrapped by soft and damp folds.

"Ah. ah I love you. I love you Jimin ah" Winter moaned whimpering in low sound. And opened her legs even wider to give more access to Karina as she rolled her hips to match the rhythm of each thrusts and for Karina's palm to make contact on her clit.

"Fuck Karina, you're so hot."

"I know."

-----

Winter's POV

We were now cuddling on the bed, her head was on my chest and I was caressing her shoulders. I was thinking about what happened, I was happy not because I had sex after a long time, no, I was happy because I find my soulmate.

"Karina?"

"Mmmh?" she was like a kid, she was hugging me tightly.

"Even when you said you might be bad at kissing, you came out so good and again when it came to woo-hoo thing--" Before Winter could finish her sentence, Karina playfully hit Winter's arm.

"You're so good at everything babe.", Karina mumbles between her breathings, as she snuggled her body beside Winter leaning her head on the redhair's chest.

"I know-", Winter said smiling at her girlfriend's compliment. She then wrapped her arms around Karina and spooned the girl. Burying her face on the crook of Karina's neck.

"I love you so much.", Winter whispered. Karina then turned around facing her, cupping her face.

"I love you more than you love me.", Karina said caressing the girl's face gently with her thumb.

"No. I love you more.", Winter said pulling Karina closer and captured the girl's lips for a passionate kiss.

"Let's sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow.", Karina said smiling and looking at her lover's eye. The latter nodded and kissed Karina's forehead. Before closing her eyes.

----------END-----------

that was a little mixed up with third person's pov and winter's pov anyway im really not good at writing woo-hoo chapters btw hahaa

i dont want to let this story😭
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT GUYS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT WINRINA BOOK ✌️😘
————-merry christmas 🎄—————