"Even if I do I got some many fucking opps I gotta look over my shoulder 24/7." She added

"No way... omg are you fucking serious Tianna?"
"Yes bitch"

"How you find out?"

"Cs I asked him if they was fucking around and not to lie to me so he told the truth. I made him get his shit n leave. Then he bought me a ring like that was gone do sum."

"Ion see it on yo finger."

"I took it off the same day he gave it to me. What imma do 'bout my daddy tho? Ion want him to be mad at me Chanel."

"See cs why you out here lying instead of just telling him the truth?"

"I had to let my daddy down man. Chanel I gotta do sum about this. Then he's staying with us for a while. I mean I wanna get my own spot anyway."

"Focus on getting your own spot first then figure sum out with the hair situation. If you live with him it'll be way harder to lie to him."

"You right, I really miss that nothing ass nigga. Then he called me three times since he been gone n ian picked up once. Major crying himself to sleep cs he miss his daddy but iono what to tell him."

"Be honest with him cs if you don't then he gone assume his dad coming back n he not."

"Yea, I agree. Imma tell him soon."

"Please do, my poor baby. He can come over anytime n i'll watch him for you."

"Baby that's fine by me."

--

Halo set up her laptop and got on the video call with Saint so Major could finally see him.

"There go yo dad Major." She pointed "Wassup dad"

"Wassup man I miss you. What you doin?"

"Nothin"
"Youn miss me back?"

"I do" He nodded

Halo got up and let them talk while she began packing clothes. She hadn't found anywhere to move to yet but soon she was leaving.

"Aye sis- you movin' out?" Rocky asked coming down the stairs. "Yea... real soon. Major need his own space n ion want it to feel so crowded in here when dad come."

"Ion care, ion want y'all to leave. He not een finna be here long. Just stay foo."

"I done already lied to him about my hair situation. How imma keep that goin' if he live wimme?"

"Just act like you at work or sum shit. Or maybe grow some balls n tell em da truth."

"Man I can't do det."

"So you rather move out n keep a lie goin' instead a keepin' shit a buck Tianna?"

"Pretty much... yea." She nodded "Tianna" Saint spoke causing her to look over.

"Huh?"

"Come to da phone real quick. Lemme talk to you 'bout sum important."

Halo put down what was in her hands and sat on the floor with Major. "What?"

"You wanna get married?"

"To who?"
"Me"

"Fuck no. Ion even wanna be you girlfriend so what da fuck makes you think I wanna be yo wife?"

"Pretty please?"

"No Kamarion don't ask me nomo foo."

"Ite so you finna be gettin' flipped while i'm gone? Dets what you tellin' me?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Ian waitin' fa you but ian checkin' fa nobody else either."

"So who Karasi is then?" He smirked causing her to go silent. "Who?"

"Iono... you tell me. Da nigga like you right?"

"I mean yea but det shit so one sided. Since you know so much you should know I told him ian want him."

"Tianna I know exactly what you told em but shit be different over text versus in person."

"Well I stand on business over here so iono what to tell you." She shrugged "Mommy you can marry daddy." Major suggested

"No da fuck I can't."

"We gone get married soon son don't een trip. If she get a new man bite det nigga ankles up while he sleep, ite?"

"Okay" Major giggled getting up to follow Rocky out the room. "My son got my back fuck you tammat?!"

"Ain't gone be nobody else. You n my ex's did enough damage. You was really my last straw i'm so over niggas man."

"You said det 'bout yo ex then got wimme so ion believe det shit."

"Fuck you tryna say 'bout me? Cs i'll shut dis laptop n have you talkin' to yoself."

"Nah, nah bae i'm playin."

"You called n checked on Day Day?"

"Mmcht foo- gone head wit allat. Nobody give a fuck 'bout det bird brain ass bitch. A nigga like me can get over onna slow muhfucka like her, yeen slow I can't play in yo face like I do her."

"And i'm glad you know det but you not right. Ain't shit good gone come yo way with a attitude like det. Dets exactly why yo dumb ass inna feds now."

"I can't wait to fuck yo face again so you can shut da fuck up."

"Oh my god." She spoke covering her mouth.

"You could never touch me, just sayin."
"Mmhm I miss you tho."

"I miss you too jailbird. You been gettin' bent or doin' da bendin?"

"Fuck out my face wit det faggot ass shit Tianna."

"I'm just playin' calm yo ass down. We gone talk about how you did me or you gone keep playin' like you ain't hurt me?"

"Bae i'm sorry I hurt you. Iono what da fuck I was thinkin' foo... I can't blame nobody but myself to be honest. Det shit won't een worth my relationship witchu cs you solid n she was just some pussy."

"I wanna make it up to you if you let me when I get out. Ian neva been wit nobody like yo before. I apologize from da bottom of my heart Tianna." He added

"Aww... it's nun I can do wit a sorry tho. Maybe in two years I'll forgive you or maybe i'll have a new man that don't cheat."

"See... ion een care nomo. Where my dog at?"
"Upstairs takin' a nap."

"Next time you call make sure he see me cs I know he miss me. Imma hit y'all up inna few days. I love you n tell my son I love him too."

"We love you more." She responded before he hung up the phone. "