"How hard is it to pose and stay still for 5 minutes?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm the one helping you dipshit so shut the fuck up and take the damn picture." She responded.

I rolled my eyes again and took the picture than examined it, "Alright that's good, now it's Clara's turn." I said.

"Thank fuck." Stella muttered and took of her heels and threw them, narrowly missing my head.

"Hey! Watch it." I exclaimed, "You almost hit me."

"Oh did I?" Stella feigned innocence.

I glared at her and flipped her off before turning my attention back to Clara.

"What even is your theme anyway?" Stella asked.

"Women." I answered, and snapped a picture of Clara.

"You're so gay." Stella snorted.

I dropped my camera and looked at her, Clara doing the same.

"What?" Stella asked starting at the both of us.

"Oh come on, she is!" Stella exclaimed at Clara who kept staring at her, wordlessly communicating with her.

They stared at each other for a couple minutes before Stella broke, "Fine." She grumbled and got up and went to the living room.

I continued taking my pictures, stopping every once in a while to see if I got it right.

"So uh, how's Paris doing?" I asked after a while.

"Don't you two text all day?" Clara smiled.

"Not anymore, she stopped replying to me this morning." I sighed.

Clara frowned, "It's probably her mom, she can be a real bitch."

"Yeah tell me about it." I muttered.

"Don't stop trying though." Clara said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, putting my camera down.

Clara came and sat next to me on the floor, our backs against my bed, "All the people in Paris's life have a tendency to leave." Clara started.

"Whether it be her own parents or grandparents due to health, one way or another she feels as though everyone will eventually leave her."

"Stella and I really have only been the constants in her life. Everyone else gives up at the first sign of trouble. Like any past relationship she's had own her own terms, the guy always leaves when he eventually gets fed up with her mom."

"Her mom has been controlling her life in some from ever since she was born. From choosing the way she dresses to the people she dates. It's awful." Clara shakes her head.

"What I'm trying to say is don't give up. It's gonna be hard, especially for you guys, but don't leave her once things get hard." Clara says sternly, "Lord knows that girl has already gone through so much."

I nod acknowledging her words, "I'd never leave her. Especially because of her mom." I say firmly.

Clara smiles at my response, "You're good for her Mayson. I think you're just what she needed. I've haven't seen her this happy in a long time."

"Trust me, she's the one that's good for me. You have no idea." I shake my head.

"Fine you're both good for each other." Clara nudges my shoulder.

"Thanks Clara." I grinned.

"And thanks for helping me with my art final." I say then pull up the pictures from my camera, "They turned out pretty well I think." I showed her.