𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2.1 - 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2.1 – 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
∞─𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆─∞

Ϟ∞❦❝─I really am sorry─❞❦∞ϟ

 ↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“It’s been two weeks!” Athena complained, staring at her mother and Damon. “I’ve been stuck in this house for two whole weeks!” 

“Muchikin,” Damon said in a soft warning tone. “We know you want to leave, but it’s safer if you didn’t.” 

“Damon, please,” she begged them. “I haven’t had a magical accident in two years, and I haven’t been able to talk to anyone outside of the people who are living here, plus Bonnie. I just want to go for a drive, so I’m not fucking prisoner the house.” 

“No, Athena. I told you no,” Damon told her. She looked at him for a moment, her eyes turned to her mothers. “I’m sorry,” she whispered, and clenched her hand. Her mother fell to the floor unconscious. Damon gasped, as sped over to her mother, bending down to check her over. 

“Athena!” Damon yelled, but when he looked up he could see her looking at him with guilt and sadness in her eyes. 

“I really am sorry,” she apologized and clenched her other hand making him fall to the ground unconscious.

She stared at their unconscious bodies, guilt consuming her to a point she couldn’t hold back tears. Tears fall down her face, as she grabs a blanket and puts it on them. 

She wiped her tears, and pushed them away from her. She took Holly’s keys and walked out of the house quickly. As soon as she stepped out of the border, she smiled, feeling the cool air hit her face. 

She walked over to Holly’s car and got in fast. She pulled out of the driveway, and sped away from the house. 

↽♕༝·𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝·༝♕⇁

“Caroline!” Athena entered Caroline’s hospital room with a smile on her face. The blonde looked over at Athena with a growing smile on her face. Caroline held out her hands, making Athena run into them. 

“Athena, I missed you,” Caroline told her excitedly. Athena smiled and pulled away from the hug. 

“I missed you more, you have no idea,” she told her, pushing a blond lock out of her face. “You look extremely better though!” 

“I feel great, they say it’s a miracle,” she said, making Athena smile sadly at her. 

“I’m glad you're okay,” Athena whispered, looking at her best friend. “I’m sorry I couldn't see you sooner, I was on house arrest.”