𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10 - 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼
∞─𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔─∞
Ϟ∞❦❝─Boys, this is Athena's birth mother. I just found out myself─❞❦∞ϟ

 I just found out myself─❞❦∞ϟ

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

"Athena!" Stefan Salvatore yelled, running over to his friend, dropping down on his knees. She was bleeding from her head, as her eyes flickered open.

"Hey, Stef," she whispered and reached her hand up, putting it on his cheek. "I need your help."

"What do you mean," Stefan asked, looking at her with tears streaming down his face. "What happened?"

"I was in my bed one minute, the next I was in a hotel room," she told him. "It was that man from the other night. When Emily took over Bonnie. . . he found me and took me."

"Where is the hotel room," he asked her desperately.

"I don't know. Just find me, Bonnie's here too," she whispered to him. Stefan looked at her confused.

"What do you mean, you're right here," he told her, but she vanished into thin air. He gasped and jumped up.

↤―❅✧●⚇●✧❅―↦

"Damon!" Stefan yelled, running down the stairs into the living room. Damon sat there reading a book, seeming uninterested with his brother.

"What is it, hero hair?" he asked him, closing his book softly. Stefan was breathing heavily.

"Athena was kidnapped!" he yelled to his brother. Damon immediately looked interested in their conversation, looking over at Stefan. He sped in front of his brother, his face showing worry.

"What do you mean?" Damon asked him. Stefan sighed.

"She told me, in a dream," he told Damon. Damon looked at him for a moment and then laughed.

"So funny, brother," he told stefan. Stefan glared at him.

"It's true!" he told Damon. Damon rolled his eyes.

"And how would it be true?" Damon asked. Stefan growled.

"Because if she can heal a dead vampire with tears, she can get to me in my dreams!" Stefan told him angrily. "Please, Damon. She told me that she was taken by the man who threatened her the night when Emily took over Bonnie."