Who's shagging Draco Malfoy?

Start from the beginning

They reached the dungeon and Snape turned, slamming the door wandlessly, a sequence of locks clicking into place and an intense magically induced silence settling over the perimeter.

"So," Snape purred, a fearsome glint in his eye, "What has happened, exactly, which led the two of you to disappear from this school for not hours, but days? With not even so much as a letter to me, informing me of your whereabouts, that you had not been captured?"

Harry and Draco shared a nervous glance, quickly looking back at Snape. Draco swallowed.

"Um, well." He started.

"It's kind of been, er-" Harry continued.

"It's not really easy to tell-"

Snape placed his hands down on his desk, scowling at the two of them.

"Tell me what has happened." He said icily.

"Voldemort is back." Harry blurted.

Draco shot him an amused glance, way to put it gently Harry.

Harry appeared to read Draco's expression, his lips twitching up at the corners, before he covered his smirk with a cough into his hand.

"Ah." Was all Snape responded. He turned around, facing the fireplace with the green flames which never burned out, "And you're sure of this, are you?"

"Yes." Both Draco and Harry said at the same time.

Snape twirled to face them again. Looking between the two of them expectantly.

"Well?"

Draco blinked.

"'Well' what?" Harry asked.

Snape rolled his eyes, "Well, I assume you will have compiled some sort of little plan? That is what I have come to expect of you after all, Potter." He drawled.

"Oh, right, erm." Harry paused, "We have sort of been thinking maybe someone else got sent back with us?"

Snape's eyes widened, "A Death Eater?"

"That's our theory at the moment, yes," Draco stepped in, "It would make the most sense given that all the unexpected things that keep happening are related to Death Eater activity and Voldemort's return."

Harry's eyes widened, "You just said Voldemort."

Draco looked at him, flushing at the look of awe written across Harry's face.

"Yes, well," Draco scoffed, "He's no Dark Lord to me. I should have left that name behind long ago."

Harry practically glowed with pride, "No, he's not. And he doesn't control you. I'm glad you've stopped calling him by that name."

Draco smiled sheepishly, and it almost seemed like Harry was blushing a little. Snape cleared his throat loudly and the two of them snapped their heads towards him.

"Forgive me for interrupting your, ah, discussion." He said pointedly, "However I think it is best if the two of you return to your dormitories. As it seems you have not yet uncovered a particular target for whom it was that returned alongside you, I will look into that privately. For now, I suggest you get some rest, I don't doubt that your friends will have been wondering after you."

Harry looked as if he was about to interrupt, so Draco placed a hand on his shoulder, "No, he's right, Harry. Let's go back to the Common Rooms."

Harry met Draco's gaze, then sighed. "Okay, fine, yeah. Let's go."

The two of them turned to the door, Draco glanced back at Snape, shooting him one final smile, before slipping out into the cold hallway. Harry turned to him.