A giant scale demon roared at me, its roar creating a sonic boom that expanded outwards in all directions, disrupting all other battles between my fellow demon slayers and the normal scale demons.

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

I dashed forward, landing a powerful blow on the behemoth's neck, slicing halfway through, however, the behemoth whipped its arm around towards me, prompting me to get on the defensive before I managed to successfully decapitate it.

"It's far faster than it looks," I thought to myself, evading the creature's attack, only to jump back up and land yet another powerful slash to its chest.

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

This time, the form was more powerful than it was when I landed it on its neck. As a result, the behemoth stumbled back several meters, nearly falling on its back.

In retaliation, the behemoth flung dozens on dozens of scales off of its body, manipulating them so that they whipped around in the air at high speeds, like snow in a blizzard.

I bit back the pain as a few of the scales managed to leave gashes all over my body. I ignored it all, dashing through the storm of scales, preparing yet another attack.

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

I slammed my katana down on the top of the behemoth's head, watching as a massive, deep cut cracked open on top of the behemoth's head. The crack continued to spread throughout its body before its regenerating took its charge.

This time, the technique was even more powerful than the second time I used it.

Crash

Rumble

My attention was swiftly taken off of the behemoth I was fighting, my gaze flicking over to the right, as two more identical behemoth scale demons formed, leaving only about twenty regular scale demons left.

"Are they... fusing together?" I pondered aloud, narrowly avoiding another attack from the behemoth I was fighting. 

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

This time, the strength, power, and speed from the technique was enough to punch a hole straight through the behemoth's body, scales shattering and clattering on the ground.

Immediately after, I sent my eight obi sashes outwards, wrapping them around the behemoth's limbs, forcing its arms and legs together as it was unable to break out.

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

With one final slash of my katana, the behemoth's head broke off from the rest of its body, crashing into the ground with a loud boom, a crater forming from the sheer weight of its severed head.

I had done it. I had killed the ugly creature.

But there was no time for celebration, as the two other behemoth scale demons began attacking the other demon slayers as they struggled against it, while the remaining twenty normal scale demons began forming themselves into a third and final behemoth.

Deep breaths...

I ran towards the closest behemoth while it was beginning to overpower  a few of the other demon slayers.

"Beauty Breathing: First Form: Radiance!"

With a single strike, I sliced straight through the thing's body, manipulating my obi sashes to pin it to the ground, however, it surprisingly got back up to its feet, upper and lower body reconnecting and fighting back against my obi sashes.