Unexpected perspectives

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you that night? Have you two talked since then?"

"Nothing.No." Annie lied.

"Don't be so hard to get with me. I'm not Jun. Now tell me."

"Uuughh. I don't remember. We just exchanged vaguely some SMS messages but haven't seen him since he said he's sick and didn't come to school."

"Did you sleep with Jun?!" Yoona shouted in surprise.

"Watch your mouth you bitch. Are you crazy? Oh my goodness!" Annie started looking around if anybody might have heard her while shoving Yoona in the ribs with an elbow.

"Sorry. But is this the case?" Yoona whispered this time. They were no longer running but discussing the topic in the middle of the sidewalk with Yoona hanging on her shoulder.

"Of course not. I'm still a virgin."

"That sounds weird. Don't say it ever again."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. We know you're not. Don't brag about it."

"I'm not bragging." Yoona reddened from the thought of her and Hyun and what they did that night.

She immediately pushed the thought of him away. She didn't want to think about him ever again. Not after what he did to her. "Don't change the subject. What happened that night with him?" she whispered again looking around through the twilight of the evening.

"I don't remember, okay? Now drop it."

"Oh my god, Annie! Shit, did you do it with him?"

"I told you I don't remember. But I definitely didn't!"

"You just told me you don't remember, how are you so sure?" Yoona was dragging behind Annie now holding and pulling the sleeve of her hoodie while hissing in her ear not being able to contain her emotions.

"I'm sure, I... kinda feel I didn't do anything. Nothing was painful or... bleeding when I woke up."

"Oh I see. But I barely bled my first time so I've heard it's possible not to have any."

"I tell you we didn't sleep so stop it!" Annie hissed quietly while they sneaked around the corner of Jun's house. "But we will one day."

"Uh, the confidence, excuse me! So hot!" Exclaimed Yoona while smacking a kiss to her cheek.

"Quit the bi energy."

Yoona took a few steps back and went quiet with a pout on her lips.

"Sorry babes, didn't mean to be mean. Come here." Annie hugged Yoona tightly like she hugged no one ever.

"I love you, you idiot."

"Me too you psycho."

"Your love seems strong."

"Yeah... what?" Annie jumped and turned back to see who was the deep voice that surprised them.

That broad shouldered shadow that followed Jun everywhere. San.

"Girls." San nodded to both of them.

"What are you doing here? Are you following us?" Quickly accused Annie, trying to be defensive.

Yoona was only looking at their exchange of words and looks trying to ground herself of the sudden change.

"You're one to ask, ha. You're in our neighborhood. Who's following who?"

"Your neighborhood?" Yoona quickly joined.

"Jun is not here if you're looking for him. He's in his parent's house."