Heading/Arriving in Peru

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm walkin' to Peru" Mirage said and Eva sighs before muttering "There's no turning back now" and Stratosphere transformed back into the cargo plane and opened his backdoor, making the Autobots and the humans go in before taking off.

Inside the Cargo Plane

Eva was sitting down with Neziha sleeping peacefully in her lap, she had a small soft smile and gently ran her fingers through her son's hair and then let out a sigh while closing her eyes as she listened to the propellers from the plane before she heard mumbling noises, making her open one eye to see Elena, who was mumbling while looking nervous, which Noah noticed it and decided to talk to her. Eva then closes her eyes as she started to relax her body while taking a small nap, not even realizing that everyone was looking at her.

"Is she... Is she always like this?" Elena asked as Noah looks at her and then back to his aunt/sister figure. "Well, not always actually. She's just worried, that's all" Noah answered. "Yeah, only to you but does she have a hate towards us?" Mirage asked as he looks like he was pushing himself through the plane wall. "No... I don't think so... It's just... She's been through a lot before she moved to Brooklyn. From what I heard that an accident happened at where she used to live and unfortunately a family member of hers... Her older brother was killed in the process and she hadn't been the same in over 14 years and decided to move to Brooklyn to have a new fresh start".

Noah paused for a moment before adding as he sighed "Sometimes when Eva came over to my home... I would hear her in the kitchen crying and muttering it's my fault all over and my Mom had to comfort her. I guess whatever happened took a lot out of her and it changed her. Whenever I tried asking her what happened... She always puts on a soft smile on her face and tells me that everything was alright. But I know she isn't fine at all... I feel like she's always trying to hide all of her pain from others by putting on a smile..." and this made Elena covered her mouth before looking at Eva and mumbled "Oh no..." and while the rest of the Autobots stared at Noah in shock before looking back at Eva, who was sleeping as she had a sleeping Neziha secured in her arms. Optimus remained silent as ever before looking at Eva's sleeping form, thinking about what Noah just said.

Eventually, after a few hours of flying they arrived in Peru that was presented by the vast green hills that curved and stretched across the landscape with many old ruins that have been carefully attended to peaking up from over the trees and Airazor screeches before she glides down towards an open field with Stratosphere in tow. The Autobot land roughly with his engines sputtering and exhausting before he shuts off and allows the group to climb down. As they disembark, they see a brown and white 1970s Custom Volkswagen Type 2 panel bus coming toward them and it has a rough time doing a power steer. "Wow. Wheeljack needs to fix that power steering" Mirage said and then the bus quickly breaks apart and merges into a medium sized Autobot with big squares shaped glasses, the door folds folded in on his back and gives the impression that he has wings that matched well with the bulky shoulders that he sported as some few blue butterflies fluttered out once the new bot finished transforming.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was taking in a harmonious moment between a serene butterfly and an unruffled caterpillar. Such tranquility" the new bot known as Wheeljack said in a Hispanic accent and this caught Noah's attention as he asked with a smirk "Hey, whoa, whoa! Oye, papo! Where you from?".

"Cybertron" Wheeljack simply said with a shrug and then Noah asked "So where'd you get that accent?" and this confused Wheeljack as he asked "Accent? What accent?" and Noah tried to play it off by saying "You know what I'm saying? I'm saying it's cool. Like, I was about to be like "Yo! Mira papi! De donde eres perro a–" I didn't want to assume that you speak Spanish, too, because then… right?" and this made Eva cover her mouth as she let out a snicker. "Hmm, a little racist, hermano" Wheeljack remarked bluntly and Eva snorted under her breath hearing it and while Neziha covered his mouth while giggling a bit.

"Not trying to be, you know– yo" and Wheeljack waves off Noah and directs the others back on topic and says "But anyway, the mission" and then turns around while motioning them to tag along, "Follow me" and Noah still tried to defend himself and makes hand gestures at Wheeljack's walking away figure while saying "But he's a robot, like, so..." and he trailed off and grumbles to himself as he follows after the group now walking "How is that racist?" and Eva was walking beside him and says "Don't worry about it" and then a blue butterfly flies around Eva before landing on her nose, making Neziha giggle as he said "Mommy, a pretty butterfly is on your nose!" and Eva chuckled a little before the butterfly goes to Neziha and lands on his nose to, making him giggle again.

Everyone follows Wheeljack through a cluster of rocks all formed into a large circle that split off into a smaller pathway that looked over the giant tow that nestled below the top hill. "Okay, guys, check this out. The coordinates you gave me correspond to an old church. Take a look" Wheeljack calls out and Optimus takes the offer and zooms in with his lenses, the church was run down in a somewhat clustered area of the town. Elena looks up and nods when she spots it while saying "That's Santo Domingo. The Spanish built it on top of an Incan temple" and Wheeljack says "Correcto. I picked up some residual energy readings around the courtyard, so I'm guessing the key's somewhere close by" and turns to his right and zooms in on a large parade taking place in a small square with people dancing and cheering while a float is being moved through the small pathway and adds "But we may have some trouble getting there. Inti Raymi, it's a festival that shuts down the whole city".

"Guess it's a night mission then" Mirage said, making Bumblebee facepalm at him. "No! Scourge could already be here. We must retrieve the other half before he does!" Optimus says and then Neziha says "We can do it. All of you would never make it two blocks" and Arcee says "There's human security all around the church, sparkling. You'll never get through" and then Noah says while taking off his jacket "Then we'll have to take a play out of your book. We'll hide in plain sight" and Eva adds "We'll blend in with the parade".

"It is not a bad idea. We will keep an eye out for the Terrorcons. Our first sign of trouble. We are going in" Optimus said and then Mirage says to Noah "Yo, Noah, think fast" and throws a device at Noah as it transforms around his wrist, turning into a looking-like flashlight and Mirage adds "And if you need help, just holler" and this made Eva grin.