"Oh God, no! Sensei I c-can't h-hear his h-heart!" Jirou stammered out with wide eyes as Thirteen tries to get back into the USJ. "J-Jiro, are y-you s-saying he is d-dead?" Momo asked as she stood beside her. Tears falling from the students. "This is that fucking Deku's fault! If he hadn't forced you useless fucks to drag me out here I could have killed those stupid birds!" Kuntsuki growls out as the teary eyed students glared at him.

    Meanwhile, the hand covered villain cackled at the might of the Nomu as Strife growls and aims several punches at the fool. "Dammit! I wish I could fucking kick your ass Shigaraki!! Izuku you have to hurry! Aizawa's been killed. You got to get to the entrance and revive him!!" Strife roared as Izuku finished clearing the last of the villains from the zones.

     Hearing the shouts from Strife about Aizawa's death scared Izuku, but even as scared as he was, he knew Strife was right. He needed to get to Aizawa and revive him. His rage building at just how ruthless the villains had been. With a snarl, he raced to entrance and saw his tearful classmates and Anan. His arrival scared the students at his sudden appearance. "M-Midoriya! You have to get out of there!!" Ana shouted, but the mighty green teen simply shook his head. "I'm sorry, Thirteen, but that's not happening. If I leave, there's nothing stopping the villains. He'll simply send his monsters out here and wreak havoc. I'll bring back Aizawa, but once I do, you guys have to watch over him from there. I need to take down those Nomu or Tomura Shigaraki will cause untold chaos out here. I can't afford to hold back anymore." Izuku said through gritted teeth.

    Anan couldn't believe it when he mentioned bringing Aizawa back to life. But when he pulled a mysterious item out of thin air and a pale green glow emitted from Aizawa's body, she was blown away. Especially after hearing Izuku say Curaga and the wounds vanished as the sleepy hero was breathing once more. She jumped as Jiro shouted. "I forgot you could do that green! I can hear his heartbeat. He's breathing just fine."

    Anan was in awe at the mighty green teens power. Her eyes met his as the barrier was dropped, and Aizawa was passed to Shoji, who gladly took their sensei from him. As soon as aizawa was out of the USJ, Izuku raised the barrier once more. Much to the chagrin of Katsuki. "M-Midoriya, just how did you do that?" Anan asked as she looked to the boy. "I can't explain right now. I have to stop the nomu and Tomura Shigaraki. Once I finish this dight I will explain to you and to the staff. That's a promise!" Izuku said before turning around and walking towards the plaza. Anan watched the boy leave as her tears fell. She couldn't understand how this boy somehow became so powerful that he could not only revive Aizawa but also completely heal him. 'Izuku Midoriya,  just what happened to make you so strong? Just yesterday, you could barely use your quirk, yet now you're showing different quirks than your godly strength. Maybe, just maybe you really can stop these villains. I'll place my faith in you, and you better stop them, or else I doubt even All Might could do anything against them. Especially after using up his time already.' Anan thought as her fists clenched. She hated sending one so young to fight monsters Aizawa couldn't stop. Knowing All Might was essentially useless at this point.

    Shigaraki cackled as he watched a small green haired teen walking down the steps. "Hahaha, what do you know? A dumbass npc thinks he can stop us. What hope do you have against four Nomu all as powerful as All Might? You won't stand a chance. Especially as the mini boss is dead! Without Eraser or All Might, here your weak ass ain't got a chance again them!" Strife grinned like a madman seeing the fury on Izuku's face. "Do you see it now, Izuku? Do you see the type of monsters you will have to face as a hero? I hope so because this battle will be more important than anything you've done up until now. You did good saving Aizawa, but these monsters need to perish. Otherwise, there's no stopping Shigaraki from slaughtering everything between him and Toshinori. Give it everything you've got and slay them!!" Exclaimed Strife as Izuku nodded almost imperceptibly.