Seriously!!!

You were in class, taking notes as the teacher spoke.
As you're writing you get a message on your phone.
It's from Alan now what the hell dose he want.
'Brianna, come outside!'
You ignore the message and continue to work until he continues spamming your phone.
Annoyed, you raise your hand and ask to use the bathroom.
You leave and walk outside the classroom, seeing Alan standing there.
"What do you want? I'm trying to learn here." You angrily say.
He leans against the wall with his arms crossed, smiling as you get mad at him.

"Hm as much as l'd love to hear you yell at me, I texted you for a reason."
You sigh angrily. "What."
He smirks, getting off the wall and walking over to
VOU.
He stands close to you, towering over you as he
stares down.
"I wanna make out, come on."
You groan. "Seriously?
That's the reason you spammed me? l'm busy I can't do this right now."
You turn to leave but he
grabs your arm.
"When you were begging for me last week, you didn't seem to busy then."
You gasp, slapping his arm at his words. "Shut up! Oh my, fine hurry up."
You grabbed his hand and dragged him through the hall.
"Thank you mi amor ."

Me and Alan got to a empty class room

Alan smashed his lips into mine.
I didn't know what to do , I was stunned. But eventually I gave in to. I kissed him back. He put his hands around my waist, We were making out. His hands went down to my ass.
After making out for a couple of seconds, he started gently sucking my neck. Trying to find my sweet spot. He found it after searching for only 10 seconds. DAME THIS MAN IS CRAZY BUT BRO HE SO FINEEE, I let out a soft moan. While he started kissing me again, he was tapping my thighs giving me signals to jump so I did .
I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently put me on top of a desk. We made out for a while, I gave him a hickey too.
We stopped kissing for a sec so he could take of his shirt. And he did, he took mines off too. "Damn mi amor"Alan said looking up and down He started kissing my chest, leaving hickey in places only me and him can see. I let out a moan. While he was kissing my whole upper body, he starting going down to my waist and than looked up at me for permission to take off my pants, I agreed. He took off my pants and thong. And started kissing my thighs.
" fuck Alan" I said. He started licking me, ugh this man. His tongue feels so good.

————————————————————————-
Sorry if I haven't posted anything I kinda forgot about this story ngl 🤞😍 anyways there is for sure going to be a part 2 idk when but ya that's it for today y'all love ya sm and thank you sm for 10k reads really thanks you guys 💗