Jealousy!!!

Brianna's pov:
Me and Alan got in a little argument over stupid little things we haven't talked in a day and I'm starting to fell bad but idk how to catch his attention. So I decided to post something showy on insta and see if he will look at it..

*What you posted on insta*

Caption: felt like posting something today🤷‍♀️

                            Comments 👇
Like by: amanda_solie and 2 others

Brianna_fanpagee🫶🏻:early

Alanedits_: she so pretty

Meche: gorg😘
^^ thanks ml 🫶🏻🫶🏻

just.alannn: wtf is this!!

Alan's pov:
I was scrolling on insta till I got a notification that Brianna posted a story I whent to go check it out and see her story I was shocked on what she posted  I got really jealous cuz any guy can be looking at this rn so I  decided to texted her...

I when to go check out if Alan saw my story and he did he even comment on my story saying wtf is this I got a little scared ngl but I decided not to think much of it till I got a text from Alan...

                               Papialan😈

Papialan😈: take that down!!!

Brianna
Why?!?!

Papialan😈: take it down or you will regret it!

Brianna
No

*Read*

If she doesn't wanna take it down then I will make her take it down thank god her house is only 20 minutes away from my house I got in my car and started driving to her house *20 minutes later* I finally arrived and I knocked on the door she answered it and her face expression says shes so going to regret it I heard knocking on my door I when to go check it out and I see alan standing there I was scared ngl 'I told you to take it down!' Alan said all mad I didn't know what to say at this point till alan came and started kissing me "your so annoying Alan" you say

Sexual warning ⚠️ skip if u fell uncomfortable

"am i annoying now?"alan says "hell nah" he said
as he kissed you back, then the kissing turned into a makeout session. you took off his shirt and he laid u down as his chain was hovering over you cause he was on top. he took off ur shirt & ur bra and threw it on the floor and continued to kiss you. you guys didn't break the kiss and then you took off his pants & boxers and watched as his dick sprung up and hit his stomach.

he took off ur pants and ur underwear and started kissing you all over ur body and leaving u hickeys everywhere. he got down to ur legs and spread them out and he touched ur clit and started rubbing it with his fingers and you started moaning like crazy. "fuck Alan." you whimpered as he covered ur mouth. ur legs started shaking but he kept on doing it cause he knew u liked it.

he grabbed a condom out of his pocket and slid it on and he lined himself up and thrusted into you and you let out soft moans. his thrusts were slow at first but he went faster. you grabbed the covers and put it over you guys. he sped up the pace and went faster this time and u were moaning like hell.  "mmm a-alan!" you kept screaming his name over and over again and you could tell he enjoyed it. "I'll stretch that pussy out" he whispered to you as he groaned and ur eyes were shut tight.
"f-faster~" you said as ur arms were wrapped around his neck and he held onto ur thighs. he went faster this time like very fast. ur legs were shaking and tears were coming down ur eyes. he kept fucking the shit outta you and you held onto the covers. "oh fuck Alan~!" you said as you screamed his name.

—————————————————————————-
I know this is bad I just wanted to post for u guys I just been very busy with school and other stuff but I hope y'all enjoyed it as much I as did writing it I love u guys stay safe 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻