Pool party!

Briannas pov:
Today everybody was invited to a pool party
Alex was hosting he invited everybody that would go live with him,his close friends and ofc his best friends. I decided to text Alan and let him know about the pool party.

Alan🫀

Brianna❤️‍🩹
Hey baby Alex invited us to a pool party

Alan🫀
Aright ma

Alan🫀
Wanna come over mi amor

Brianna❤️‍🩹
Ya sure I will be there in 20 minutes

Alan🫀
Hurry up ma I wanna see u

Brianna❤️‍🩹
I'm nearly there just be patient

Alan🫀
We'll hurry ur ass up

Seen

I got to Alan's and parked the car and got out the car I see Alan standing on front of the door smiling I love his smile especially his dimples he is just so perfect. "I missed you mi amor"Alan says we'll placing his hands on your waist close to your ass.
"I missed you too hermoso" you say placing your hands on his neck he loved when you call him hermoso it's just something special for him you hugged him and he lets go and you guys are in his room chilling you are on your phone and Alan is playing video games.

Sexual ⚠️

You came across a lot of Alan edits u don't know why but you started to get horny and even more
So u decided to get up and sit on Alan's lap well he is playing video games" ma you good" Alan asked "ya I'm find" you say smiling at him "aright" he continued playing his game
Alan was playing his game and I started to move around to get comfortable till I fell something on my ass I look at him and then I looked down and see alan had a boner I laughed and got up to go lay back down but alan stopped me "your not going anywhere mi amor"
"Why" you say all confused "cuz you gave me a boner so come back and fix this" you ignored him and lay on the bed he turned of his game and got on top of u Alan then leaned down and started leaving open mouth kisses down your neck the kisses slowly became longer as Alan started to suck on your neck leaving love bites.

"Alan, kiss me." I whined longing to taste his lips against mine.

He laughed before slowly kissing up your neck leaving light kisses on your jawline before stopping your lips. Our lips were now inches apart but still, he wouldn't kiss me.

He wanted to see if I would wait for him to kiss me, even in a desperate state.

"Please Alan ." I begged quietly glancing down at his lips and back to his eyes.

He smirked up at you before responding.
"Anything for you mi amor." He said as he reconnected your lips.

As the kiss got more intense he nipped at my lips asking for more. I obliged and opened my mouth to give him more access. As we continued kissing alan took the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. Your hands roamed up his body before they stopped on the back on his neck. I tugged on the ends of his hair as he groaned into my mouth. His hands roamed over my body. They started on the side of my face before they roamed down and rested on my hips. He then wrapped them around the back of my hips above my butt. His hands got lower before they rested on my butt and he gave it a light squeeze as I slightly let out a breathy moan into his mouth. I could feel him smirk as his hands went lower to the back of my thighs.

It felt so good to kiss Alan . To do anything with him. As we kept kissing I pulled away and pushed him down with one hand. I leaned down over top of him and connected our lips again.
He grabbed your hips before pulling them down towards his dick . A light moan leaving your mouth at the feeling of his erection on your pussy.

"Fuck." He cursed as he slightly moved your hips back and forth on him.

"Look at you. Your beautiful." He ground while looking at you.

TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS 715

This was a log story I hope y'all like it I'm not that good on smut but it's ok I'm getting there if y'all like it pls Vote and follow it will show me how much u liked it 😊