Eighteen

Christmas Day

It was snowing outside, it was so beautiful.

Suddenly you saw smoke coming out the windows. Wonder why?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, WOOYOUNG, JONGHO AND SAN BURNT THE CHICKEN. AGAIN." Yeosang shouted.

Woo rolled his eyes and groaned. He was sitting in a circle with some others, in the living room on the floor, playing a board game.

"Stay there." He said, before he stood up and went to the kitchen.

"San, jongho, you only have one chicken left. If you burn this one you are getting kicked out." Woo said.

San rolled his eyes before he pecked woo on the lips, making him go red.

"I know I know, it was all Jongho's fault this time." San said.

Jongho ran and slapped him round the head "fucking liar."

Woo just chuckled before he left and sat back in the living room with some others.

Wooyoung and San were finally officially dating.

Two days after woo came out the hospital, san took him for a small date and asked him out. Woo was too stunned to speak or do anything, but he soon said yes. They were both happier than ever.

"FUCK SAKE RYUJIN STOP FUCKING CHEATING IN THE GAME YOU SLY BASTARD." Mingi shouted, getting competitive.

"DO YOU WANT TO FUCKING SCRAP CAUSE I AINT AFRAID TO KNOCK YOU OUT." Ryujin said.

Don't worry, they don't mean anything they say. They've been arguing like that for the past 20 minutes. They don't mean it.

"Mango calm down." Yunho said, putting an arm over him and pecking his cheek.

"Yeah MaNgO." Ryujin mocked and laughed afterwards.

Suddenly she got hit round the head, she looked round and immediately went quiet after seeing Yeji's cat eyes piercing through her soul, threateningly.

"Both of you, say sorry. It's just a game." Yeji said.

"I'm sorry." Ryujin said.

"I'm sorry too.." Mingi said quietly.

But ryujin gave him a look that said 'I-don't-mean-it-but-I-said-it-because-my-girlfriend-is-fucking-scary' kinda look.

Yeji then smiled, going all cute again as she pecked ryujin's cheek and wrapped her hands round ryujin's arm, resting her head on Ryu's shoulder.

"Good." Yeji said quietly.

Ryujin looked down at her and smiled, kissing the top of her head.

Woo was playing a board game with Ryujin, Yeji, Mingi and Yunho. And it's going very chaotic.

Meanwhile San and Jongho were cooking the Christmas dinner in the kitchen, while Yeosang makes sure they don't mess up, or made sure they don't burn the chicken again. Like they've done to the last 20 chickens that they've put in the oven and burnt.

The snow was falling outside. It was so pretty. It was slowly getting dark outside, and it made it so aesthetic.

Snow + slowly getting dark = aesthetic.

Suddenly someone fell into the kitchen.

"STOP PUSHING ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD." Hongjoong shouted. Yeosang turned round and rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Hongjoong, stop arguing with Vernon 24/7." Yeosang said.

Hongjoong scoffed, he gave vernon a death look before he made his way over to san and Jongho.