Eleven

"Why are you here?" Wooyoung asked when he opened his door to see san standing there.

San wanted to tell wooyoung the reason, but he didn't.

If I told him he might get scared, and he might not believe me anyway.

"Um. No reason." San replied "can I come in?"

"Why?" Woo asked, weirdly.

"Long story. Your in danger." San blurted out. Woo widened his eyes and gulped.

"What do you mean I'm in danger?" He asked, quietly.

"Can I come in?" San asked again.

"Oh my gosh, fine." Woo groaned as he grabbed san's shirt and pulled him in, slamming the door shut behind him. They made their way to the living room and sat on the couch.

San gulped, he looked around the room and remembered his and woo's memories together.

"Isn't this the couch that you kissed hoseok on? This is bringing back so many bad memories." San said.

"That's not the point. Why am I in danger?" Woo asked.

"Someone is going to try and kill you and blame it on me. I won't kill you, promise. But someone is trying to." San said.

Woo scoffed "who? Why? This is some sort of prank. It's not funny. Get out."

"Why would I joke about that?"

"Proof?"

San rolled his eyes and got his phone out, he then showed Wooyoung the messages. Woo widened his eyes and threw san's phone on his lap when he saw the terrifying dog picture.

"Believe me now?" San asked, wooyoung slowly nodded.

"I'll stay with you, don't worry."

"Why? I mean, I'm thankful and happy you are. But why are you protecting me? Don't you hate me?" Wooyoung asked.

"I never really hated you. I was just... mad at you." San replied.

"That doesn't make any sense. All the times you've pushed me, all the times you've said harsh comments to me, all the times you said you hated me and wish you never met me." Woo said.

"I didn't mean it wooyoung. You know me damn well. I say things I don't mean. But if I say I love you, then I do mean it." San said.

Wooyoung didn't know what to say as they stay in silence and stare at each other.

"I don't want to love you, but I do. After all the pain and trauma you put me through. I don't know what to do anymore." San confessed.

Woo gulped "what about that ryujin girl, huh? Cause I know she has a crush on you. For sure. And I don't even know her."

"She has a crush on me. I know it. I don't know who my heart belongs to.."

Wooyoung didn't know why, but that crushed his heart.

It felt weird with San, and he wanted vernon instead.

Do I love san? Do I love vernon? Why can't I make up my mind.. I'm hurting myself..

"Do you like ryujin?"

"She's my best best friend. We know everything about each other, we are always by each others side, we are always there for each other. We share a dorm too, since we are both models in the same modelling company. I'm scared for when she asks me out, I don't wanna hurt her feelings." San said.

"It's okay to hurt someone's feelings. She can't force you to be in a relationship." Woo reassured.

"Yeah but what if it ruins our friendship. It'll be awkward. I don't want our friendship ruined like that. She means a lot to me." San said, sadly.