Fourteen

San grunted after getting a punch round the face.

"Yeosang calm down." Jongho said, rushing over as he grabbed yeosang and pulled him back. Yeosang was trying to get out his husbands grip so he could attack san. Yeosang was fuming and there were tears pouring out his eyes non stop.

"YOU SHOT WOOYOUNG. YOU FUCKING BASTARD." Yeosang screamed.

"I didn't though. It-it wasn't me." San cried.

"IT WAS, IT FUCKING WAS. You were last seen with him, and you were the only one in the house when he died. AND THEY FOUND A FUCKING GUN UNDER YOUR BED IN YOUR ROOM, YOU MONSTER." Yeosang shouted.

"Yeosang.. we're in a police station." Jongho whispered, clutching onto him tightly.

"I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK." Yeosang shouted.

Suddenly ryujin came out of no where, speed walking over with a frown.

"San, what's happening? Why was there a gun under your bed. Did you actually shoot wooyoung.." Ryujin asked quietly.

"YES HE DID. HE FUCKING DID. HE'S A MONSTER." Yeosang shouted "Wooyoung could die cause of you. I've been by wooyoung's side ever since we were toddlers. We've grew up together. I know him more then you do and more then you ever will."

"I didn't kill him.." san said, crying, as there was a bruise on his eye because of yeosang.

"Can't believe I trusted you.." yeosang said quietly. He then cried into jongho's shoulder as jongho hugged him tightly and tried to calm him down.

Ryujin looked san in the eyes, her eyes watering.

"It wasn't me. I've been framed." San sobbed.

"SHUT UP." Yeosang growled.

"This doesn't make any sense. San wouldn't do something like that." Ryujin said.

"Well you obviously thought wrong." Yeosang argued.

"But yeosang i was framed, I love wooyoung and would never hurt him—" san instantly got cut off.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH. Funny how you hated him and then randomly loved him again out of the blue. You only wanted your revenge."

"Stop talking nonsense." San argued.

"Just shut up, please. My head hurts." Jongho interfered.

"Jongho, please, im your best mate you know I wouldn't do something sick like that.." san said. Jongho just stared him deeply in the eyes.

The face of... betrayal.

"I don't know what to think or say.." jongho said quietly.

"Jongho what.." san said, disappointed.

Suddenly three police officers made their way over.

"Right. Let's figure this out."

Yeosang watched with a serious face, his arms crossed as he watched san get put behind bars.

"THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR, I DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HIM. I LOVE HIM. HE'S MY LOVER." San shouted.

"Obviously not. We have so much proof it was you. You even have your finger prints on the gun, you sicko." Yeosang argued.

"WHAT? B-BUT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, YEOSANG. JONGHO, DON'T STAND THERE. TELL HIM." San argued, as he began to cry.

"CHOI SAN REMAIN SILENT." The police said, holding up a taser.

San went quiet as he gulped.

"Let's go.." jongho said, grabbing yeosang's hand and dragging him away.