✧ Part 15 ✧

Začať od začiatku

" My Hejel Eomma... Tell me if you bring her here too. "

He shook his head and said " no she didn't come but... You have to go back to her... Please Jimin... My Angel is yearning for you from past 21 years there is not a single night she never cried for you... Give my Angel her mochi back... Please. "

I again felt tears in my eyes after hearing about her condition then I nodded my head and said " don't worry... I'll come back... I'm planning to move there... Now I'll live around my Hejel Eomma and will make her happy again so she forgets her suffering time. "

He smiled while nodding his head then he again hugged me and patted my back while saying " my boy has become a grown up man huh... A handsome and intelligent man. "

We both pulled away from eachother and I smiled then he patted my shoulder
" I'm just wondering what will be Hezlin's reaction after seeing you all grown up like this Infront of her, yah i can't see tears in her eyes but in your case I'll bear those happy tears of hers and will forgive you as you are her Mochi. "

I laughed at his statement and he also laughed with me then I said " don't worry uncle Abdullah I also can't see tears in her eyes so I'll wipe them immediately and ask her to not give pain to both you and me with her tears okay? "

He hummed in response then he asked me " tell me about your family man where are they all I'm not gonna ask about your father because I'm so angry with him as he took you all away from us at first then he cut all the contacts with us yah who do this to his best friend huh! "

I twitched my lips to side while smiling in pain then I said " you should forgive him... Or else he'll never felt peace. " He looked at me while joining his eyebrows in confusion then he asked me
" What do you mean? "

I took a deep breath and lowered my gaze then I said " he's not anymore. "
That's when I saw his eyes got wide open in shock and he asked me in a shocking voice " w... What? "

I nodded my head while blinking eyes assuringly and said " yes it's been a while year he died because of lungs cancer. "
He stumbled on his feet and I immediately held him firmly from his both arms then I said " uncle Abdullah please... Please brace yourself... I know it's not easy for you but please don't become weak. "

He lowered his head while holding his temple and shook his head then I patted his shoulders as I heard a low sob, there was a silence for a few minutes then he said " I'm sure, I'm sure he must be addicted to drugs and excessive alcohol right? "

I took a sigh then I said " yes... You are right. " He looked up at me with a pained look on his face and asked me " victoria... Where is she? How's is she? " I smiled then I said " she's also yearning to meet you and hejel Eomma you wanna meet her? "

" Yes why not... Take me to her. " He speak in a desperate voice then I nodded my head and said " then let's go and have lunch at our house with Mom and Hyerin."

He smiled and said " surely Princess must have grown up to a beautiful lady till now right? " I nodded my head and said " she's also studying business and she'll handle business with me... I'm making her a strong woman. "

He patted my shoulder and he stood up on his feet then he said " you are my proud Jimin... And I know Hezlin will be more proud of you. " I smiled at his statement then I signaled him to walk forward while saying " let's go I'll take you home. "