Author's Notes

WE ARE SO BACK!!!

Hello! Been a while.

It feels weird writing fanfiction again. It's been quite a while since I have touched my Google Docs for fanfic writing.

For the past few years, I've been lurking on AO3 more than Wattpad. My writing style has definitely changed. And my standards are higher, now that I've gained a few years to my age.

I've been planning on delving back into my older fics by rewriting them, especially Timeless Memories since it's my baby :3 But I haven't had the time to finish rewriting all the chapters.

For Timeless Memories, I actually finished rewriting the First Chapter! The pacing is improved, and there is more dialogue added between Hajime and Mahiru, as well as another character which I didn't initially add in the original story. I might plan on publishing the rewrite on AO3 rather than publishing the rewrite here on Wattpad. However, that decision is subject to change. In the past, I have actually done a rewrite for Timeless Memories, but I don't want to do it a second time since I lost quite an amount of reads from deleting the old chapters. But also because I want to preserve my old writing style for the record (like a museum piece lol).

Anyways, I hope that this short oneshot filled all of your Hinazumi-craving stomachs! I'm no longer in the DR fandom, but I think about those two every now and then!

Please check out my other Hinazumi fics! They are quite old, but I can assure you that they were written with passion and love for the two characters!

See you soon! 

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Warmth of You || Hajime Hinata x Mahiru Koizumi (Hinazumi) 🎉