Let's try something new baby (Part 2)

- WHAT IN THE WORLD?!? I gasped.

I found myself standing naked in a red lightened room surrounded by all kinds of objects.

-So..baby..you remember when I told you I wanted to try something new? Well that is it... Lucio started saying.

I was too busy looking at all the objects to focus on what he was saying:
-What is all this? What is going on here? And what are all those objects?!!? I said.
-Well baby, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. This is a room full of s*x toys. I've been wanting to try it with you.

He grabbed my hand and led me towards a drawer. He opened it and showed me all kinds of dildos:
-In this one, you can find all sorts of toys to please you, and in this one you got the ropes and handcuffs if you want to get tied up...  Baby... Do you want to play a game with me? he asked hesitantly.

At the sight of these toys, a new feeling in me emerged. Something about them excited me:
-Yes, let's try it, I said.

Lucio looked delighted:
-The rules are very simple:
First, you will need a safe word that you will use whenever you'll like me to stop.
Second, you'll still have to call me Master ... or else you'll be punished.
He cast a hungry look at my body.
-What kind of punishment, I asked.
Lucio gaves me a devilish smile and said:
-You'll find out baby. Now your safe word is gonna be « Red ». Say it.
- Red, I repeated.
-Perfect, now follow me and obey your master.

Lucio brought me to a table in the middle of the room. He opened a drawer to take something out of it:
- Bend over and let me take care of you. Understood? he asked.

I nodded and complied.

He suddenly whipped my ass with a flogger. A mixed of pain and pleasure erupted in my body.
-Say « Yes Master »
- Yes Master, I whispered.
He whipped my ass again.
-Louder !
- YES MASTER!
- Good girl...
He started caressing my clitoris with the flogger.
-Your still wet. Let me finish satisfying your p*ssy, he said with a smirk pushing my legs wide open with his hands.

I was now totally exposed to him.

Suddenly, I felt a long object penetrate my p*ssy.
-Aaah, I moaned.
-You like that baby?
-Yes Master!
He pushed the dildo deep inside me and started fucking me with it.
- Omg! Don't stop Master. DONT STOP MASTER! I started screaming feeling my orgasm buildup.
-Yesss aaah, I screamed finally climaxing.
He slowly removed the dildo letting my ejaculation drip on the floor.

- Good girl. Now open your mouth, Lucio said.

He pushed the wet dildo inside my mouth.
-Lick it, he ordered me.