Blurb & Trailer

The Siren. That's what the underworld calls me. I lure the demons dressed as men and kill them to serve justice for the innocents. Never have I failed against a man or two. The only motto I followed in my life is….

"Never wrong the innocent."

But the man who watches me, seems to be an exception. He never leaves my shadow, nor does he show me his face. He just watches me, through my windows, through the cameras, through the darkness, through my soul and beyond my masquerade of innocence.

He knows my truth, and he is using it to his very own advantages.

I should be scared, but I am not. He enthrals me. Maybe because my own husband of convenience doesn't feel mine anymore? Perhaps it's because his political life keeps him so busy that he can't fulfil my 'needs'? Perhaps that's why the idea of my stalker gives me a forbidden thrill, like an electric shock to my core.

The same stalker who is my personal bodyguard?

Even being the brightest star of the glamorous world, I don't feel truly wanted. I want to be touched and desired. My body is craving attention and the only person who seems to understand that is the bodyguard who is meant to protect me, the one who stalks me.

He wants to have me in his own twisted ways and the forbidden deed fills me with a weird thrill of what will happen if I sign the offered contract of my complete submission to his malicious intent ? He's no gentleman.

I don't know whether to kill him or kiss him. But he knows what he wants, and that's me. The psychopath will stop at nothing to make me his.

This all seems to be fun and games until I find out his reality–He who is the devil in disguise.

And I am sanguine to one truth, I will serve the revenge. Despite the whirlwind of flowers blooming inside of my heart–I will have his blood adorned on the very same petals.

 Despite the whirlwind of flowers blooming inside of my heart–I will have his blood adorned on the very same petals