She rested her head on my shoulder and I kept mine on hers as if it was a common thing we always did. Both of us didn't realise how we slowly shifted into a position of completely on our backs, her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist and tucked her close to me. We were knocked out not even half way into the movie.

The next moring I woke up when Aisha stirred in her sleep. My eyes fell to her face that shone under the sunlight coming throught the balcony doors, nestled in the crook of my neck. A small smile on her peaceful face, her arms completely around my body.

I sat there looking at her, her eyelashes are like the little sun rays we drew around the yellow circle as children and her eyes the sun. I tucked her messy hair away from her face behind her ear.

She opened her eyes after a while with a confused face startled to see me.

"Goodmorning" I whispered making her head immediately turn.

Once she realised it was me she gave me a small smile that quickly turned into a frown, and mumbled,
"I need more sleep, let me sleep" in a cute voice.

"You need more sleep but I need to wake up babu." I informed getting out of her hold, she nodded and quickly replaced my place in her arms by the little banana looking soft thing on the bed. Mr.Kela as she called it.

I rolled my eyes at the scene, as if that thing could replace me. I bent down and kissed her forehead getting out of her room. I had nowhere to be but knowing Niya and Vedant they would've entered her room without notice and if they saw us, hell would break loose.

Luckily it was only 8 am meaning none of the younger ones would be awake so no one saw me getting out of her room. But unluckily the worst person who could've did. Bua. She stood on the other side of the floor that was shaped overlooking the main hall. She glared at me as I turned after closing the gate and hastily made her way over.

She was the one person I didn't like in my family, she hated my mother and our happiness alike. The only reason we tolerate her is because it was dadi's last wish to see her children together forever.

"Kaha the tum?" She said as if scolding me.
(Where were you?)

"Aisha ke kamre me" I truthfully told her.
(In Aisha's room)

There was no problem in me telling the truth, we fell asleep like we would later to kuch din pehele karne se kya problem?

"Kitne besharam hai ye bache!" She yelled out.
(How shameless are these kids!)

Apne bache nahi dekhe? I thought.
(Haven't you seen your own kids?)

As if this wasn't enough Kunal sneaked out of Niya's room on que.
I looked at him, eyes wide. This man never fails to be on wrong timings.

Bua stared at him, her face turned red with anger.

"Tumhe kuch sharam hai ki nahi?" She questioned and stormed out towards the stairs.
(Do you have any respect or not?)

I looked towards Kunal and shook my head, he just mouthed sorry. We both followed the old woman downstairs.

I knew she was gonna create a scene. She did the same on Vedant's roka. She got mad on Niya calling Ruhi her bhabhi, said that our family shouldn't give Ruhi so much 'power'.

Mujhe pehele ye batao inhe kisne power di?
(First tell me who gave her power?)

AISHA
I heard Aadvik's bua's voice screeching outside my room and woke up immediately realising she'd seen him get out.

I was quick to stand up and brush my hair since it was a freaky mess and ran out towards the stairs.

I stood in the stairs watching everything unfold in front.

"Bhai! Ye kya haal ho gaya hai inn bacho ka? Ye besharam ho gaye hai. Ye ladka tumhari ladki ke kamre se nikal raha tha!" She pointed towards Kunal leaving mom and dad shocked but they remained quite.
(Brother! What condition are these children in? They are entirely disrespectful. This guy came out of your daughters room."

"Or ye shehensha! Bhai tumne ye kya ladki dhoondi hai? Mujhe laga arranged marriage hai ladki itni besharam nahi hogi par nahi wo to choti wali se bhi agli nikli" she yelled out. No one had noticed me till now.
(And this king! What kind of girl have you found? I thought it's an arranged marriage the girl would be respectful but she's even worse than the younger one.)

I stood on the stairs belittled by her words, my eyes met Aadvik's who had fire in his eyes. He burned from anger, his jaw clenched and his hands forming fists.

"Wo ladki to apne hone wale pati ko tu-tadak se bolti hai! Itni bhi sharam nahi bado ke saamne kaise rehte hai, or ye sahab bhi pagal hoke uthate phir rahe hai usse. Koi kya kaheg-" she was stopped.
(That girl cals her soon to-be husband without respect. She doesn't even know how to be around elders. And this guy also goes crazy picking her up. What would others sa-)

"Bua bass!" Aadvik intrupted her.
(Bua enough!)

"Hum kya kar rahe hai, hum apni patnio ko ya in this case girlfriends ko kaise treat kar rahe hai aapko kya? Aisha mujhe tu karke isliye bulati hai kyuki usse maine khud bola tha the first time we met. Mujhe kyu farak padega duniya kya bole if she's happy? Meri hone wali biwi hai mujhe pasand hai aapko kya?" Aadvik said, even though his voice was low his voice held anger.

(What we are doing, how we treat our wives or in this case girlfriends why do you care? Aisha calls me by my name because I told her to the first time we met. Why would I care what the world says if she's happy? She's my soon to be wife, I like her what do you care?)

His confession, him protecting me, him holding my gaze after speaking all only meant one thing. He cared. He cared what his aunt had to say about me. He cared about how much it would hurt me.

"Dekho to! Shaadi ke baad pata chalega iss biwi ke chamche ko, jab wo isse apne pair chatwayegi-" she dared to continue but dad stopped her before she spoke too much.
(Look! He'll get to know after marriage, when she's have him lick her feet-)

"Smita! Bass! Agar mere baccho se itni hi dikkat hai to jao yaha se. Mere 6 bacche hai abh or mai unke baare me kisi se bhi ek shabd nahi sunuga. Baat maan ni hai to raho warna tumhe koi nahi rok raha." Dad exclaimed and walked out.
(Smita! Enough! If you have so many problems with my children please go away. I have 6 kids now and I won't listen to a word about them. If you agree so stay otherwise no one's stopping you.)

Aadvik's bua glared at all of us, especially at me and Aadvik and walked into her room. We all saw her take out her bag from the closet and start packing.

I looked up to see Vedant and Ruhi standing at the railing watching everything.

I walked up to my room and started packing my stuff not wanting to think about anything more.
Their bua had already left by the time I came down.

I said bye to everyone and made an excuse for why I don't want to eat breakfast and quickly escaped but Vedant insisted on coming with me to drop me off saying he had to talk to me and said he would bring my car later.

Aadvik reminded me about the appointment with the jewellers later, he felt off. Not like how he is usually but Vedant said it was just how he becomes sometimes.

In the car Vedant talked to me about how because I planned his wedding he wants to help in mine and I agreed because I knew he wouldn't let me say no.

He also told me that we should have all the events together so him and Niya didn't get any fomo. I just laughed and agreed.

We said bye, not a very formal one since we were going to meet in a couple hours anyway since he and Ruhi were gonna come to the appointment with us because they knew more about jewels than me and Aadvik.