Very Bad Dream

Jude's POV:

As time passed became good Friends with Alex. It's the end of our 11th grade and Alex finally got the guts to ask out Jessica. Unfortunately Taylor convinced her to say no. Alex was very upset hope he's fine. At school there's been people who are against gay rights. They been vandalizing lockers some where mine, Connor's and other peoples who are gay, lesbian, bisexuals and Transgender.

These are hate crimes I don't know why they even hates up. We haven't done anything to them. They are stupid.

After Alex left up set me and connor stayed at school after school with Jessica. We started talking when a group of boys with black masks start to yell stuff. They were three

Boy#1: "hey faggots how you doing."

Boy#3: "hey don't be scared we just came to talk to you friendly."

C: "cam you leave us alone we are not scared leave pls I don't want to hurt you guys."

Boy#1: "ha you are only one that may make some damage. I mean look at the other twz, they look like they could break by just falling."

Boy#3 "but we will be taking little Jude and jess."

Boy#2 took out a pocket knife and stabbed Connor's. I watch as Connor fell to the ground whilst the other boys were taking me and jess away we screaming. I grabbed my phone dialed 911 before they slapped it out of my hand later boy #2 punched me so hard I got knocked out. I woke up next to Jessica she looked like she's been crying. I asked her if she knew were we where. The it hit me Connor got stabbed. I couldn't handle it it felt like a nightmare a very bad Dream.

"Hello" said boy #2 as he came into the room then he took off the mask. "You're finally awake Jude. Been waiting for a while I wanted you to suffer some more.

"Alex!?!?!?!?!?"I screamed discovering who boy #2 was.

Sorry for not updating before I was busy yesterday.