Returning

2 year later

Jude's POV:

Last night the Social worker took us to an another foster home. This time I feel a got placed with two foster mom's  I think that's pretty cool. I don't know if I am gay yet it's... confusing I have liked a cupped of guys here and there but never I don't think I have ever fallen in love before. Well there was on-

"Jude, hey Jude" says  Callie as she's  waving her hand in my face. "You look out of it, anyways I was telling you, if you want to start school tomorrow or do you want to wait till Monday?"

"Yeah... sorry. Um I could start tomorrow I don't mind" I responded. "Callie  are we going to the same School we went to 2 years ago?"

"Yeah" she agreed. "but I already graduated  remember, I graduated  that year. Stef and Lena were long lost friends of our mom so when they found out we were in foster care they decided  that they wanted to adopt us. They been trying to adopt us, and now they can because I am old enough  to be on my own but you Jude still had to stay in foster care."

"But the Social  worker  said that I was moving  to a foster home." I recalled. "But she said I was being moved to a new foster home. She never  said anything  about  you."

"At first you will be a foster  kid but once our father says  you can be adopted  then you'll  be adopted  by Lena and Stef." Callie admitted. "Look I am sorry I didn't tell you before."

"It's alright" I look at her and she gives me a hug. Then we leave to Lena and Stefs  house.

General POV:
Lena and Steph  take Jude into what used to be Brandon's room he's now in college and Callie is staying  in with Mariana.

Next day at school

Connor POV:

I walk in to class and I notice  a new boy in the class room  he stands next to Mr. Cruz.  Mr. Cruz then tell him to sit next to across the room. The boy though he look very familiar. I can't remember from where though. I ask Ian if he knows who the boy  is if he's seen him anywhere. Ian look at me with confusion.
" I'll ignore it for now" I think to my self.

Ian walk over to the new boy and introduces him self. They talk for a while till class is over.

" His name is Jude." He scares me before I leave  the door. I then turn to Ian.

C: "Jude you say."

I: "yup, Jude."

C: "Even the name sounds familiar."

I: "I don't know but he is pretty cool, I am going to  hang out with him later, I could ask him if you can come if you want."

C:"I can't today dude but I have to go to my uncles house."

I: "OK well see you later."

C: "Later"

"Jude" I whisper. "Jude"

Jude's POV:
It's the end of school and in Math I saw someone who I thought I'll never see again. He's the guy that was nice to me for the first time. I can't remember  bet his name yet but his friend Ian came over  and introduced him self, and asked if I we could hang out. I said sure but that I didn't know if I where to go so I asked him if we could go to my house. Now I am walking to Lena's  office to ask her if Ian can come over.

"Lena could my friend Ian come over?" I ask.

"Sure thing" she responds "so you walking home or do you want a ride?"

"I guess we'll  walk, I see you later" I said as I walked away.

(Hey guys sorry I took long. I am on the process of making g another  one.) Sorry