What We Are

General POV:

After Connor has been ignoring Jude and started dating Daria. Jude gave up connor and started dating Jessica.

Connor's POV:

"Hey connor" said Taylor as she started running after me. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah about what" I responded as I turn around."what's up?"

"Why haven't you talked to Jude?"

"Idk he's kinda annoying." I lied

"Really?!?... how is he annoying." She starts to look confused

"Well he's always... he's... well Idk he just is!" I notice she is picking up on my lies. "He doesn't even try to talk to me.

"What?!... Did something happened between you two?"

"No... I don't want to talk about Jude anymore."

"Idk why you are doing this to him but he's confused and is about to give up on you if he hasn't already. I know I know you are bull shiting me when you say you think he's annoying." She walks away with anger.

I see Ian walking towards me and tells me Jude started dating Jessica. I pit on a fake smile and I tell he I happy for him. I start to feel a stomachache and my heart breaks. I walk to Daria hoping she'll get me Jude out of my mind.

"Hey love" I greet her. She turns around. I see she's unhappy. "what's wrong, are you ok?"

"Look Connor I didn't mean to it just happened" I looked at her with confusion. "I fell in love with someone else and I was going to tell you before but I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"What?!?!?!?" I start to get angry. " I trusted you Daria."

"I am sorry. You're a nice guy but I don't feel it anymore with you." She walks away and I realized that we were using each other. The relationship didn't mean anything.

I made a mistake Denning my feeling for Jude and ignoring him. Now he's not here for me when I need him . I am going to get Jude and ask him out.
I am tired of being in the closet and theata What I am.

Jude's POV:

Connor has been ignoring me for the past month and I don't understand why did I do something wrong. Why am I surprised I mean I am the weird kid. Taylor told be it's because I annoy him. She says that she doesn't believe him. Why is he so confusing? I finally get to my math class I sit next to Connor.

C: "Hey Jude what's up?"

J: "not much"

C: "hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me."

It's been a month, and now he wants to talk to me. Like I said he's so confused I kinda don't want to go. Nope I am not falling for you again I have a girl friend. I am sorry but no Connor today.

J: "sure what time?"

Wow he's smiling. Why did I tell him yes. Yeah I mean what harm could it do?

C: "Cool I'll come to your last period."

After that he told me all about his life while he wasn't talking to me. He told me that Daria broke up with him. An the more he talks the more I am falling for him again. This time I am going in deeper. Now more than ever I don't have a single clue of what I am.

(Sorry I'll be making short chapters but many of them.)