don't fight...for something not worth it

(I feel like this is going to be the first gay (srry for my lauge) show i mean how can it not "I kNOW YOU SECERTLY LIKE THIS/IT!" So cute!!
-riley pov:
"riley, can i talk to maya in," he clears his throat "private." I gulp and look at maya, she nods, so i nod. I walk out of the room down the hall, i hear the door shut and lead my ear on the door. "I'm sorry Mr.Matthew's," Maya says,"you didn't do anything wrong just don't do it again for a bit.Stay here I'm going to get,-" I run down the hall. The door opens seconds when i just reached the living room. "Riley! i have to talk to you and maya now!" i nodded and walked down the hall. I have to talk to you, I hate it when people say that. I landed in the room and slowly walked over to my bed. "Yes dad?" i sort of asked. "I have something to ask maya but it's best you be here," I nodded and sighted. Sounds importa- "Sounds Important Mr.Matthew's" I groaned. " Well it, it is" Maya nervously nodded. "And please stop calling me Mr.Matthew's, it still cory. So um... what happened the night" i sighted. "the night before I went to the Hospital," Maya interrupted. She looked as if she was about to cry, "are you-u sure-e... you-u want to know-w," shes pauses a bit. "Cause you can't go back!" she screamed as if she were in pain and started balling. "Maya, I don't mean to make you upset, but I think we both want to know," Maya looked at him. "No, one told me how long I've been there?"

Maya pov:
"3 days,"he says, i gasped back. "3 3 days!" I repeat trying not to scream. "He put me there for three days!!" Cory looked at maya. "What happened that night," i laid back trying to remember. I closed my eyes,
~flash back~
"time to go home" my dad said with all his friends. He had five friends, "Who! are you and where-e is my mom!" I growled. "Your mom" he hicked then chuckled. "She home waiting for me to honey, were all going to have some fun!" I turned and tried to get out but all his friends yanked me back. "Were so close to home you know so close!" I breathed heavy. "I know...." he laughed again. "It will *hick* be so fun there *hick* right boys!" Then there were more laughs. I went into a panic attack, "let me out!" i screamed and started to shake. "Okay! were here *hick*" my dad said. We walked inside them laughing. "Honey!" my dad said as he walked in. "yes-s..." my mom whisptered. "Get up!!" my dad kicked her."Now!" She shook up and laughed and handed her a drink "Your more fun drunk! drink it!" she shook gulping it down. He handed her more till she finished 5! Then he laughed and grabbed her part. She moaned and they went into a different room. "Boys have fun!" he shouted from the room. Then they made me drink 5 to. I heard calls for more from my mom's mouth when i was drinking. Some where i head the word f being screamed and hitting. I passed out when i woke up.
~now~
I shook heavy as i got out of it tears fell faster, "I" i shook "I..I-I was-as.. RAPED" i held my stomach as i lurched forward and threw up from the flash back. Riley hugged me as tight as she could make me puke right down her back. She still hugged me, I pushed her back a bit "I'm going to puke again!" she barley moved back as i turned and puked again. i ran to the bathroom making little trips as i went then stayed there just staring at the wall. I got out a hour later, cory was gone. "I'm going to kill him" said riley walking around her room. "You can't his to old!he'll kill you or rape you or abuse you" riley looked like she was crying before when she came closer. "I don't care, I don't want you to suffer no more" i shook my head. "But I'll suffer if you suffer!" riley smiled "its just a small price to pay for ur happiness!" she giggled. "He will die!" I hugged her "I'm scared riley... Your scaring me" She petted my head. "I'm sorry I'm just so mad at him at everyone who does anything to you your so beautiful so great!" Riley breathed down my back. "were's your dad" I asked. "His telling the cops," I froze. "No one asked my permission," She picked up my hand and looked at me. "Kiss me?" she asked I think she was trying to confuse me. I looked at her and held her hands back and i leaned in. "Hmm.. should I" Riley gasped. "You! should!" I looked at her. "I don't know, what do you think God!" Riley looked down "he says no" i giggled forgetting back her dad. "Well i say yes!" Riley smiled her eyes lighted up. "You do!! yay!" I leaned in more my lips right near her's not even a half half half inch. She looked in my eyes "you can't dot he rest?" I ask smirking. "Yea i can!" I laughed "do it" she leaned in almost the rest but stop are lips are so close they felt like they were touching her eyes were closed so i leaned in a bit more aNd we kissed. Then the door opened and slam making me jump back. "The trial is tomorrow!" Me and riley look at each other. "that fast" He nodded. "yea thank god!" He said me and Riley chuckled oh. That's good i guess."what about my mom?" every thing goes quiet. " A month, in the hospital.For now I'll be looking after u" My heart stops for a secound. "oh.." is all i say I run off to the bathroom again.

-next day-

I wake up to Riley shaking me. "My dad is going to court!" I looked at her "don't i have to?" Her head shook. Tears dripped down her face. " Today the divorce and tomorrow is the decide who day..." She got up. I just wanted you to know we will be gone for a bit. She walked away, I was to tired to process that and went back to bed. When i woke up Riley was gone and i kinda forgot why so i though first and then texted her. 'Hey why you gone?'

riley pov:
I walked in court a few tears were dripping. "hey?" Someone nodded "yea" i was getting dizzy i couldn't tell what was what. I stopped when he said "so why are you to getting a divorce." Cory looked at her. "My daughter likes girls, so Top-" My mom stopped him "and i didn't agree with this and cory did!So i will not be Mary to some dumbly and i will gain control of my daughter to teach her the right way of life." I started crying more. "For starts she won't be seen with maya anymore!" I wasn't able to breathe soon and was overwhelmed with tears. Beep went my phone. I looked at it, 'Hey why are you gone' Maya. I screamed a bit with tears flying. "Stop being such a baby!" Not only was i going to lost maya but i was going to lost any chance with love and be controlled watched over everything and be told how wrong being me was. I passed out, when i woke up i was in the second area of court. "So here by! you are not allowed to take your daughter! or son! and you will have them every other week" At first i didn't know who
he was talking about but then he looked at my mom. I sighted at lest it's only 5 days out of 7 and the next I'm with my dad. This is still going to be hard.
I went home with mom. "Were going to church for how gay is wrong in an hour" she smiled. I teared up, "oh! honey! why are you crying! I'm not crying and i have to go to a LBT camp at least once a week you only have to go 5 times every other! for how gays are wrong" I gasped "No!" were was auggie. I hopped down the bench. "bicth!" i growled at her.
I heard crying and went to that room. "Auggie?" i asked "riley..i hate her all she did when i was in the hospital and she'd come is say how she's going to change you even though your perfected." Then the door opened. "Auggie! your sister isn't perfected!" She slapped him hard "now you know i slap you if you say gays are good. Now repeat with me gays are bad! bad! bad!" Auggie cried my mom laughed manly she going insane! I hugged Auggie "it's okay!" i rubbed his back. "it's okay.. say it" i whispered. "Gays-s are-re-re! bad! bad bad!" her cried even more. "Good boy! because we will get no were with riley and if you don't say that." I ran out if the room. I week! A week!!
-church day 1-
"girls liking girls are bad! horrible! dugiseing! how can you a girl like a girl you'll get no where no family!" I cried silence not listening.
-home before dinner-
"okay before you eat both of you must write on this paper gay is bad okay!" she nodded
and smiled. "If you don't no food."
-1 week over-
"dad! no more!" i started crying. "please....." My dad looked at me and auggie "what happened there!!???" We breathed heavy as maya ran to hug me. I hugged her back "what happened!" my dad growled. "She made me go to a gay is bad church and write that and if i didn't it no food! and then she said if i was good she would give me a treat! Then she'd hit auggie any time he said it's okay to be gay and made him. Made him say it was bad! It was horrible!" My dad hit the wall. "I'll be right back!" he ran out and left.
I looked at Maya, She looked at Auggie. "Can i have a little time with riley please" Auggie slowly nodded. He walked into a different room. Maya leaned in and kissed me. I pushed her away a bit. "I'm sorry i shouldn-n't be doing that-t" she said. She hugged me again and tugged lightly on my hair. "Mm.." i said She let me lay down and played with my hair.
🎵 "Sleep quietly
sleep nicly
have a dream of your future.
Have a dream of what you want.
Have a dream Have dream HAVE a dream....Of grace.
Sleep soundly now... sleep gracefully sleep happily....and dream of a future...of grace...dream of would happen...Dream of Greatest....Cause that's.....all you should have......happy....happy.....ness.🎵
I felt my eyes feel heavier and I fell into a dream dream.
I woke up in time for Maya's court. I got ready and went to the door. Auggie looked worried. "Where r we going," I smiled at him. "Where going to maya's dad's thing... something bad happened when i was with maya" He nodded. "Daddy,umm.. Am i allowed to call you that?" My dad almost went full on laughing. "Yes of course. What?" he looked down at his hands. "What happened where'd you go!" My dad sighted "I'll tell you in the car okay?" My brother nodded. We went down stairs into the car, "Tell us!" my dad started the car. "I went to the jury or judge. I told him what happened," then my dad made a straight face."He said if this is true she could go to jail for a year!" I smiled I she got pay back...then i frown. "what happens if no one believes you?" He frowned "then she got full week and weekends with you and only a few visits with me..." I fowned and looked down. Maya grabbed my hand,"hey that's not going to happen! Okay.....it's not.." I think she was telling that to the both of us so i said "yea..yea it's not!" I looked at her. "And your dad's going to be guilty and you'll be free!" Maya nodded her head. She leaned back and almost looked like she was about to cry. "Ihope..." She mumbled fast.