"may...maya-a"

I breathed heavy walking into school adjusting the my backpack every few minutes. Maya hasn't called me at all last night, she probably got the letter and hates me I swag back at forth trying to keep my feet steadily as i stare straight at the ground trying not to shake to much. I put on foot in front of the other carefully watching my steps as i walk into school. She didn't come to meet me this morning and she wasn't on the subway, I glance up then right back down. Maybe she sick. No she didn't come because she hates you. I slowly opened the door and look at my shaking hands as i weakly pushed. I walk in letting the door hit my arm And whoever was be hide me.

I put my foot in the school hoping to not ran into Maya.....lucas, or Farkle! I jumped back as i hit into some boy. I keep walking though and went left i saw may...maya-a! i ran down again my breathe went faster my eyes fulled with tears and i pushed the bathroom door and slammed my myself into one of the stalls. I land hard and tears threating to come out two seconds ago were now dripping down my sobbing face. I pulled my hand to my head and let them both fall to my legs as i silence sobbed.

The bell was going to ring. I wiped my face, I might skip. No i needed to face ma....maya-a. I gulped and sniffed and looked down trying to steadily my breathe. I slight fell as i got up and put my hand on the lock. I tried to opened it but my wet shaking scared hands slipped. I put my hands back on the lock sightly lightly pushing the lock to opened. It slowly made its way i let my self fall/push the door. I pulled my feet to the sink and washed my face the bested i can. The bell ring 1. ring. I sighted closing my eyes and pulling my head back. Whats may...maya-a going to say-y. I sniffed. I ho-. the bell rang its 2 time. ring ring.

The third time and I'd have to go. I i walked falling almost at each step as someone opened the door and ran pasted me leaving it to hit my shoulder. I groaned an-. 3 rings. ring. I was late for class... My knee slammed on the floor. I looked up and put my hands down they shook. They could barley bring me up. Why was i so nerouvs. So scared I asked my self as my shaking legs banged into eachother. I walked slowly. Could i answer that question myself. I saw the door. It came to fast the door the glance from the opened side as the saw me. Lu...lucas-s Fark....Farkle-e and-d May...Maya-a. I ran down the hall once again. I wasn't ready to face any one

Her. Them. Him. Farkle took off once scared for no reason, so would i scared for a reason. My shaking body barely being able to run fell in the lunch room. I crawled to the kitchen. Chocking with tears that i couldn't let it just incas they found me. What if i'm panicking for nothing. Did she even get the note? I laid down and fell asleep a woken by the lunch lady tear stains on my face. "Riley?!" i gulped "ye-" no i couldn't tell her anything i glance at the room to see what class she had now..... May...Maya-a class! "yes" she looked at me "you okay?" i shook/ nodded my head "i can't tell you why i'm sad its just for todays lunch can i just stay in here today" she glared and sighted "fine" I smiled my eyes closed and i though. Maya can you here me do you love me to i think i'm to scared for you to say no i think you hate me god hates me to. I like a girl what would my parent say i sighted what would any one say but i hope you like me i'm so scared i shouldn't have told you. I shouldn't have- I shouldn't have! Maya why are you so lovable your sad smile. that everyone should want to heal. Your beautiful laugh. Your giggles your outfit your skin the way you love the way you act what you do every movement of your body. The curves that blonde hair that can bounce when your happy its amazing unique color. Your eyes i can stare deep at forever the way your face was made.
Your not mine to have, You won't even let me have a glism now. I giggled tears came out "ugh!" why do i love her! i glared at her though the glass tears started covering her.
I can't say in her much longer her worry face is to pretty for my not to kissing "i got to go-o" i went go the door getting ready to make a new run for it. I opened it all the way and then ran way someone opened the other lunch door hoping no one saw me i rand down the hall turned my hair flying up free as my ponytail fell off. I ran into my dads room breathing heavy. He wasn't there good.. I went in the closet and cried... I couldn't keep it in. Maya...a she stilled worried even though she hates me. I sighted hate its a strong word hate. she shouldn't have to look at me if she hates me.

Lunch was almost over i played with my nails and made my body push the closet door as i glanced at how far the bathroom was i could walk with no one seeing so i did. I gulped and looked be hide me to see if anyone saw. No one did i opened the door and sighted looking over at the sink and re- cleaning my face and sat on the floor. 🎼"Was i wrong should i leave this school? should should i just ran away. I do not know any more is this love. or is this hate it's maya choice... its seems i can't talk....to her...her pretty eyes glowing with deep sorrowful hate aren't they! Mad at me for being so weak! ohhhhh....ohhhhhhhoh.....Her eyes glaring at this door then the next.....dada....were could she be! races through her brain....the sounds of singing the sounds of sinking running and her best friend crying! she sitting all alone and you hate her...she hates her...we hate her!was i wrong or was i right will she drag me out this door or scream my name tonight angry faces over her shoulders......of why.....she.....left....me. But Shes The One In The Right Sorry I Don't Understand Your Screams...!" i breathe heavy singing got it all out to everyone it was just a song.
i hear the door opened my face turns my heart beat quick. Why was i so stupid! saying here sitting down! I jumped back the girl turned her face. Her eyes wided...uh...oh shes in my class no! I jump up and cover her mouth she gasp "please don't please don't say anything" she rolls her eyes. "hmm...Shes! In! Here!" i hear running feet following the screaming girl. I ran into a stall and shut the door i pull my hair back breathing heavy i hear girl knocking at the door. "riley-y" her voice sounds a bit shaky.

It maya its maya its maya It maya its maya its maya It maya its maya its mayaIt maya its maya its mayaIt maya its maya its maya

"riley?"

"may..maya-a" and its time to face her. I put my shaking hands on the door and push the lock opeing the door...