face to face

I 've 4 votes 1 comment= next chapter

maya pov:

I read the note, riley been avoiding me all day, shes coming out to face me. My heart beats fast she opens the door "maya-a" her voices cranks. I nodded "yea..." she looked at me and the other girls "get out girls!" i yell they scurry out. "maya.....did you get the note" she gulps "I-I" i sighted trying to get it out i took another breath "I got- got it-t" her eyes wided her faces expression changes to worried and she tense up. "i-i" i didn't know what to say...i looked at her worried face cringed up on the sides of her eyes. I leaned in. Are mouths meet and more in synch. She smiles in the kiss.

I giggled sightly leaned. I blushed. She pulls back "so-o you-u like me-e" I nodded and grabbed her hand "yep-p! she blushes and leans in a bit she i kiss her again her lips were soft and nice.

"so what are-e we?" i smiled again "we are...we are dating" she shyly looked down playing with her foot "uh.....like-e girlfriends" i tingled as she grabbed my hand again "yea-a" even i looked down shyly. What are we going to do? "uh...so can we keep this-s private-e fir...uh...a-a bit-t" she says I nodded not minding.

I get it she was worried i think her parents would be find with it though she has awesome great nice kind parents! I think they'd be okay with it i'm sure of it! we will wait 2 weeks - to 2 months i think i can do that. She will tell or they will find out by then....
(srry its short)