DIE FIRST

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights of the Hunger Games, none of the information in "Die First" is accurate to the original Hunger Games books. Except for Cashmere and Gloss being the victors of the 64th and 63rd Hunger Games, Caesar Flickerman being the host, and Glimmer Belcourt participating and dying in the 74th Hunger Games. I have no ill intent of stealing and plagiarising the original Hunger Games books, this is purely for entertainment!

TRIGGER WARNINGS: struggles with mental health, su!cide, murder, death, blood and plot changes.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so excited to finally start publishing this. I have had the idea for die first for a long time now but never thought of actually writing and posting it. When I first started posting about it on tiktok I didnt realise people would be interested in reading it so I am extremely grateful to all of you for reading. Athena and Achilles really mean a lot to me and I hope that they will mean a lot to you too. 

────────────────────────

CAST:

Athena Belcourt district 1 tribute, 15- Madeline Cline 

"I always thought I was born to compete in the arena, but I've realised I was born to protect the people I love, now they are both dead and it's my fault. There was no purpose in me living at all."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Achilles Sonhart district 1 tribute, 15- Timothee Chalamet 

"I had to volunteer, I can't let you die first, Athena"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Glimmer Belcourt Athena's older sister, 16- Leven Rambin 

"I know you don't want Achilles to die, but please win, I know you can, I'll have to go in next year and I can't do it without you."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Cashmere Nicholo Athena's mentor, 24- Stephanie Schlund

"Winning the Hunger Games is just as bad as losing them Athena."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Gloss Nicholo Achilles' mentor, 25- Alan Ritchson

"Achilles, one of you has to win, make sure you two are the last ones standing, ok?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────