Home

Car stop infront of huge mansion.. As couple and cute child came out from car.. Jungkook look around the in shock as it was mansion less but look like palace more.. Hung and aera look at jungkook and smile widely niticing his reaction..

Aera : do you like our house? ( jungkook nodd with excitement making couple chuckle) now this is also your house.. ( jungkook look at her with shock face)

Jungkook : m-my?? ( he said still shock aera nodd and grab his small hands softly)

Aera : come on.. Lets go inside.. ( she said and they all went inside)

Whole time jungkook was looking at mansion with wide eyes and mouth as he still can't believe that now he is going to stay at palace looking mansion..he look around observing everything

Hung : do you like it? ( smile jungkook look at him and smile)

Jungkook : y-yes ( he said while stuttering because he still feel nervous around them)

Hung : do you want to see your room? ( he said in excitement while jungkook smile and nodd quickly..)

They all went upstairs and hung said to jungkook..

Hung : you can choose your room.. There are plenty of rooms you can choose which ever you like ( smile)

Jungkook went inside in the room.. It was beautiful and all theme was in light colour.. He make face like he don't like as he is not the fan of light colours

Aera : you don't like it? ( jungkook shaje his head as no) its ok.. You can look other room ( smile)

Jungkook went inside the another room and it was also light theme base room.. He again make face

Hung : he is picky ( chuckle making aera also chuckle)

In the end he went inside the room and it was base on black colour with white colour contrast.. He smile

Hung : do you like it? ( jungkook nodd with smile)

Jungkook : yes.. But can we colour it all in black colour?? ( he ask cutely hung chuckle and bend over height..)

Hung : why not.. You can choose colour by yourself.. ( he ruffle his soft hairs)

Jungkook : i want it all in black colour.. ( he said with smile hung and aera look each other as it was first time they see 5 year old child liking black colour as kids always like colourful contrast)

Hung : s-sure.. You can decorate it in your style.. ( smile making jungkook smile widely)

Aera : baby what do you want to eat? ( she asked from jungkook and hung)

Hung : jungkook will tell today.. ( he smile and look at jungkook)

Jungkook : hmmm.. Maybe noodles.. ( he said with excitement as he always like noodles..)

Aera : ok. ( she said and went from there to tell chief about dinner)

Hung : jungkook.. If you want anything there are many maids and bodyguards.. You don't have to do anything just tell them and they will do anything for you.. ( he said and jungkook nodd as he already saw many maids when they were down)

___________________________________________

Thats how jungkook was ADOPTED and became a member of JEON'S FAMILY.. they fulfill his every wish and gave him everything he asked for without any complain... If he want something then he get it in a second.. No one stop him or even try and thats how he started to become a spoiled brat but it was also not his fault because now it has become his habit to get everything he wished for and no one ever said him NO..

FLASHBACK END