Y/n : aishh I was joking!

I sighed in relief, Aish this girl!!

Time skip

Author pov :

Y/n and jungkook sitting in living room on couch, watching k drama while cuddling, he was pecking top of her head time to time, she is fully focusing on drama while praising the male character.

Y/n : Aishhh Eunwoo is looking tooooooo cuteeeeee in this outfit!!!! Gosh his smile!!! How can he be perfect and handsome at the same time?!?!?!

She didn't knew someone beside her is burning out of jealousy!

After sometime the drama finally got completed, she switched off the TV and looked at her husband who is burning in jealousy, he turned his face to other side as soon as she looked at him

Y/n : kook?

He didn't reply before leaving from there, she frowned

Y/n : what happened to him? awhile ago he was fine! What happened to him now?

Y/n pov :

He went to our shared bedroom, I followed him and there he is working on laptop, I went and sat down infront of him.

Y/n : kookie...

He didn't respond.

Y/n : Jungkook??

He took a moment to glance at me before looking at his laptop again, I frowned, is he angry at me?

Y/n : what happened to my baby? Why is he angry hmm?

He smiled and quickly hid it and kept cold expression.

Jungkook : nothing! Just go to your so called Lee Min Ho

Was he jealous?? I smirked and decided to tease him.

Y/n : are you perhaps jealous? *smirk*

He frowned

Jungkook : why would I be jealous??

I rolled my eyes.

Y/n : Just by the way you talk, I can tell that you are feeling jealous.

He rolled his eyes.

Y/n : just admit that you're jealous of him! *smirk*

He closed the laptop and stared straightly into my eyes.

Jungkook : what if I am? Huh? seeing MY WIFE praising other man makes me angry

He said in his deep husky voice that sent goosebumps all over my body.

Jungkook : is it wrong to be jealous with my own wife huh?

He leaned more close , his face is few inches away...I immediately shook my head as no, now he is smirking, ohh god please save me from this angry bunny I mentally cursed myself for making him angry! he leaned more closer I was going back until my back touched the soft mattress that's when I realised that I'm under him!

I need to calm him or else he will eat me alive! I nervously laughed.

Y/n : h-haha k-kookiee I think someone calling us

Jungkook : ohh darling your excuses will not work

I gulped

Y/n : baby sorry na *puppy eyes+pout*

His face turned red due to blush I mentally smirk.

Y/n : kookieeee babyyyyyy *ultra pro max puppy eyes*

Jungkook : h-huh?

He blinked his eyes multiple times.

Y/n : koo-

Before I could complete my words I felt his lips on mine.

Author : ok guys give them some privacy ;-)

Author pov :

Taehyung and Yuna are in cafe! Sipping their coffee, Taehyung texted her to meet him in cafe, she was curious like how he knew her number? Why he wants to meet her? Who gave her number to him? No one uttered a word since they came, both of them are nervous to talk! She cleared her throat.

Yuna : umm... What do you wanna talk?

She asked him out of curiosity while breaking the awkward silence between them! He himsellf don't know why he texted her to meet him, he just wanted to meet her and talk with her face to face.

Taehyung : umm just casual talk hehe *nervous smile*

She just nodded being unsure by his reply.

Yuna : btw who gave you my number?

Taehyung : cupcake!

He said while sipping his coffee.

Yuna : huh?

Taehyung : I mean Y/n gave me! *slightly smile*

Yuna : ohh ok! Do you call y/n unnie with nicknames?

Taehyung : ohh yeah! *smile*

Yuna : seems like you both are close to eachother?

Taehyung : ofcourse yess! not only we both! Hana, jimin, Y/n and me we're close *boxy smile*

She slightly smiles and nod, Not to mention she is feeling jealous of her own sister cause her crush is close with her sister and call eachothers by nicknames even though she knew that their bonding, still she feels jealous maybe because she wanted to hear him call her by nicknames! But somehow she melt by his smile ;-)

To be continued....