Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Can Mommy Tuck Me Back?
  The sun rises lazily from the east. The Jade Belt River surrounding Qingshui Village, under the warm golden sunshine, is like a milky white jade belt, tightly holding the beautiful village together. In the broad arms. It is the beautiful time of spring, with red flowers and green willows, and various charms.

  Qingshui Village is beautiful, but it cannot escape from one word - poverty.

  The peaceful village gradually began to hear the sounds of people, laughter, noise, children crying, loud reading, dogs barking, chickens jumping and ducks croaking. The men in the village also got up. Young and old, they went to bed early and got up early. They ate the breakfast cooked by their mother-in-law early. Mali'er's sleeves were shoveled, his trouser legs were rolled up, he picked up his hoe and went to the ground. went.

  The row of willow shades by the Yudai River also became lively, and gradually groups of women came carrying wooden basins to wash clothes or wash rice and vegetables.

  The women were wearing various clothes, squatting or standing on the stones by the Yudai River, beating their clothes vigorously with clothes-pounding sticks, and gossiping with joy. In the far distance of the river, a group of white geese were swimming leisurely. The white feathers floated in the green water, which was really beautiful.

  "Pa-pa--"

  The sound of hammering one after another is full of rhythm and ups and downs. The crystal water droplets splash in the sun, and the clear water of the Jade Belt River surges up, covering the insteps, with a hint of Qin. The women by the river didn't care about the coolness in their hearts, but still chattered enthusiastically.

  What they chatted about was nothing more than trivial and trivial things about the village where the parents of the East and the parents of the West were short-lived. They also gossiped about the neighbors, which family had a daughter-in-law, which family had a baby, and which family had a baby. Which family's fields have good harvests, which family's harvests are poor, and which family's men are good at farm work?

  They kept talking, but their hands were not idle for a moment. The clothes were constantly turning over and over and changing into various shapes under their sticks. Kneading or beating, effortlessly. Farm women have a lot of strength, and some are not even inferior to men. For example, the big and round-waisted Aunt Sun can knock down the pestle like a black iron tower. She can knock her down with a loud roar. He killed those weak scholars.

  Aunt Sun rubbed her clothes vigorously, as if she were kneading dough. She shouted in a drake voice: "Hey, I heard that the Hai Rui family is about to give birth? Has she given birth yet?"

  Mrs. Zhang, the wife of Lao Li's family, was While scouring the rice, she was a gentle person. She reached in and stirred up the rice grains without any dissatisfaction. She smiled when she heard this and said, "Counting the sun, it's almost done. It should be just these two days!"

  "You guys say, then Will Hai Rui's wife give birth to a boy or a girl?" Ms. Jiang squatted down, washing a disemboweled fish. A strong fishy smell hit her nose. She lowered her voice and winked. Xixi said.

  "Never mind whether she is giving birth to a boy or a girl, at least there is something going on in her belly!" Aunt Sun stood up, twisted her clothes and proudly said in a loud voice: "I was married, but the first year I gave birth to a baby in one go. I have three boys, and my damn man is submissive to me! That Hai Rui family has been with us for three years and hasn't even laid an egg! Poor! I'm so worried for her!" "

  Then, who are you? !" Mrs. Zhang smiled evilly, blinked her eyes, and said jokingly: "You gave birth to three children in one breath - how can we compare with you! Your old Li - you are awesome!" "