SPECIAL CHARACTER - 2 Four & Gus 🔞

- Gus, take this bastard away! - said Four, pushing the chubby cat out of the way with his feet.

Causing Gus, who was sitting with the cat, to look at his lover with fierce eyes.

- Bad habits! Why did you kick him Four? Gus said immediately. Four sat on the sofa with a disgusted look on his face.

- I didn't kick it, I just took it out of my way. - Four corrected.

- That's it, can't you just tell him to go away? - Gus said, as he picked up the cat and scratched its chin. Four looked at him seriously.

- How are he and his girlfriend? They left the cat here, only for the two of them to run away together.

Four complained again because his older brother called to ask him to look after the room in his apartment for 2-3 days as he was taking his girlfriend on a trip. Four then invited Gus to get together, not knowing that he had to take care of a cat.

Well, P'Wan is afraid that he would starve to death. - Gus said back, before letting the gray cat walk around the area.

Cats are self-sufficient, they are not a baby. - argued Four.

- Do you hate cats that much, Four? - Gus asked curiously.

Four watched as his brother's cat snuggled in refusing to leave, before letting out a heavy sigh.

- They're a mess. - Four said
indifferent.

- If you assume that one day I wake up and I become a cat. Will you hate me? - Gus asked in a serious tone.

- Gus don't be sloppy, don't you

can become a cat. Being a dog, that's enough... Biting hurts like hell. Oh... Oh... Gus let go!

- Four shouted when Gus jumped up to his lover, grabbing Four's arm and
biting so hard that it left
teeth marks.

You dare say I'm a dog?! Gus said in a deep voice.

When Four's arm was freed from his mouth, he sat back down with the cat.

- It's a joke, you really didn't have to bite me. Wait, I'm going to bite you all night tonight. - said Four, making Gus' face change color.

Damn it. Gus said, knowing his lover wasn't that serious.

- Gus, don't put him to bed. Pick him up and put him to sleep outside the room. - said Four at night before going to bed.

- No, it's lonely. I don't want him to sleep alone. - said Gus, in his arms with a small cat.

- If you put him to bed and I crush him, don't cry afterwards Gus. - Four threatened.

Gus looked at the kitten hesitantly.

- Would you let him sleep next to the bed? - Gus argued.

- Yes, but don't put it on the bed. - Four replied.

Then Gus took the kitten's mattress and placed it next to the bed, where he lay down smiling at the cat.

You can come and sleep. - Four said again, Gus bent down and gently stroked the little cat's head.

Let's go to sleep. - Gus said with a smile and went to sleep next to Four.

Gus lay on the edge of the bed and looked at the sleeping cat.

- Only interested in cats, so he'll never care about me. - said Four.

Gus smiled before turning to Four, rubbing his lover's hard shoulder.

- Meow meow. - Gus pretended to sound like a cat and begged.

Four chuckled at his lover's expression, before pulling Gus into a hug.