CHAPTER - 16

-Yes, Four. Tell me who will choose Four. We'll get on with this soon, the girl hugged Four's arm and looked down at Gus.

- Say Four. I have to look at the car again. Gear said angrily.

-Come on, follow your heart, you don't have to look at me. I'll fix it myself Gear said in case Four was worried as he asked his friend to pretend to be his younger brother's boyfriend.

Four looked at Gus, who was standing in front without even looking at Four's face.

- I choose your brother said Four.

Making Gus look at him in amazement. As for Night, he smiled with satisfaction, but..

-Four!!! Why do you say that? Four is considerate of Gear isn't he?!! Pens said

- Wow!! I'm mad at you, Pens. You look like a pecking chicken. Have I ever told you we're in love? We agreed to just be partners, so who are you to ask for something? Four called impatiently.

-F... Four, why are you saying that?! the young woman was displeased with what she heard before she looked at Gus.

-Because of this bastard!! Is that why Four changed his mind? the woman looked at Gus.

-Who's the idiot? Gus cursed immediately, not caring about the woman.

- You too, said the girl. Gear looked at the woman who cursed his little brother.

-Get out of here before I let these people kick you out!! Gear snarled, making the quiet atmosphere have glorious eyes.

Coup

Everyone is stunned as Pens face is slapped by to Four.

The woman raised her hand and touched her red cheek before running away with a scream.

-Why did you hit her? Gus asked immediately.

- He offended you, said Four

-You usually say that to me, why don't you hit me in the face? She is a woman. Gus said again.

- Only I can call you that. "Nobody should hurt you," Four said again, leaving Gus speechless.

- Well, since you've made up your mind, I'm going to take a look at the car. I have a race soon, Gear said, before looking at Night and going back to his car.

Four was still angry at the girl.

-There was no need to choose me Gear is not mad at you. Gus said.

-What does this have to do with Gear? Four asks back.

-I know you're paying attention, because of Gear. He was afraid that these dangerous people would hurt me, wasn't he? said Gus, because that was all Gus could think of.

Four looked at Gus blankly.

- You really are stupid, said Four, Gus frowned.

-Swear at me Four, you're an idiot Gus shouted.

"Oh, that's silly," said Four.

- He'll probably come back with that girl anyway. Gus said again. Four turned to look at Gus.

-You're stupid! Four said, Gus pretended to open his mouth to curse Four.

- Stop contradicting yourself. The race is about to start, Night said, seeing the competitors moving their cars to the starting point. Gear's friend who was taking care of the cars, came to Night.

-Nong Night, Gear follows. Go get it you find, said the friend of the tall figure.

Night got up and followed him, stopping next to the car. Several pairs of eyes were looking at Night with interest. Gear got out of the car and leaned against the door. The tall figure looked past the short figure, seeing Neil sitting in the car looking at Night. Gear wrapped his arms around Night's slim waist.