CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot

Knot walked over to call Night who was taking a shower. Before going downstairs to tell Gear in the car to wait a bit for Night. Not long later, Night came down from the top floor.

Eat first, Night. - said Fu when he saw Night coming down the stairs in a hurry.

Uh... Night hesitated a little.

No, you don't have to eat, Night. You can go out to eat with P'Gear. Save it for next time, I can make it for you to eat again. - Knot helped his friend. Fu turned to look at Knot, but Knot pretended not to care.

Night goes first, Brother Fu. Knot, thank you very much. - Night said back, before hurriedly leaving for Gear's car.

It's always good to see you taking care of your friend. - Fu said with a smile.

- Phi Fu, can I ask you something? - Knot asked curiously.

What? - Fu asked back.

Why do you try so hard to want Night not to get involved with P'Gear? - Knot asked, a little demanding.

It's no big deal. Well, he doesn't have a good habit. That's why we don't want Night to get into trouble.

But I think P'Gear seems to love Night a lot. - Knot said again.

Some people cannot see with just their eyes. Fu said.

How about P'Fu? Can you just look into his eyes? - Knot asked back.

Fu turned to look at the beautiful figure.

With my Nong Knot I have to use all my heart to see. - Fu said.

- Are you sure it has to be me? Knot asked.

Of course, people like me, if you're not sure what you want, you wouldn't dare move forward. - he said in a serious tone.

Knot looked at the person in front of him and asked himself in his mind: Is it time to accept Fu?

I think we better go eat first. said Knot, before entering the kitchen with Fu.

Knot and Fu had lunch and talked. Teasing each other until they were full, then helped each other wash the dishes.

Fu always finds an opportunity to cuddle a little with Knot, until the transparent figure starts to get used to the way Fu likes to hold him. The two sat and watched a movie together in the living room.

We both acted like it was our own home. Even if it's Night and P'Day's house. - said Knot jokingly.

- Huh, it's okay. Ai'Day's house is like my house. - Fu said with a smile, before looking at Knot's face. Can I lay on your lap for a bit? - Fu asked, his mouth twitching slightly.

- Go to sleep, go to sleep. - Knot said softly.

Fu smiled broadly, before lying down on Knot's lap to watch a movie together. Until Fu fell asleep, Knot wanted to let Fu lie on his lap.

Until late afternoon, the sound of the car stopped in front of the house with Day's tall figure getting out. He opened the gate and entered the garage.

- Phi... Phi Fu... P'Day has arrived. - Knot immediately woke up Fu.

As soon as Day entered, he looked at Knot in confusion. Because Day didn't know Knot was coming too.

Hello, P'Day. - Knot immediately waved his hand to greet Day.

As for Fu, he tilted his body upwards and sat down.

Where did Night go, Fu? - Day asked softly.

He asked me to go see a movie with a friend. - Fu said.