He carefully tucks Julius into bed, before he moves to sit besides me on the side of the bed. "You're the amazing one Carolina. He loves you so much" Charles quietly whispers to me, moving one of my curls out of my face.

We both stay silent, our eyes trailing across each other's faces, studying each other. His piercing green eyes constantly hover between my eyes and lips.

I fight back a smile. I love when Charles can't take his eyes of my lips. Just when I'm about to lean in and press my lips against his, Charles stands up.

The smug smile I know well by now wiped over his lips, he takes my hand and guides me out of Julius' room.

Charles opens the door to the room besides Julius', gesturing for me walk inside. I step into the room, being met by a giant bed, overlooking a floor to ceiling window.

My mouth hangs open in amaze. The window reveals an amazing view over the harbor of Monte Carlo, the city lights shining in the dark.

A picture of when Charles won in Monza in 2019, hangs on the wall, the trophy being displayed on a dresser below it.

My heart warms and breaks at the same time, as I notice the framed picture besides the trophy. I pick the picture into my hands, studying it for a moment.

It's a picture of Charles' father Herve, and Charles when he was a kid. He looks about Julius' age, and it amazes me how alike they look.

Julius is basically a clone of Charles at this point.

Charles gently comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me in a hug. I lean into his touch, my eyes still plastered to the picture.

"Do you still think about him?" I quietly ask Charles who rests his chin on my shoulder. I hope he answers no, to give me some hope I'll be the same way in a few years, but deep down I know it'll never be possible to just move on from my father's death.

"All the time. I'm living out our dream, so everything reminds me of him...But it's gotten better with the years" Charles softly answers, his eyes stuck on the picture as well. Gently, I kiss Charles' cheek, putting the picture back on the dresser.

Charles lets go of me, instead turning me around so we're face to face. "I never got to tell you about my idea" he whispers to me, his fingers, as always, fiddling with my hair.

"Oh really? I thought we'd agreed that you'd just sleep on the floor?" I joke, daring Charles on as the mood quickly changes inside the room.

Charles desperately fights back a smile, biting down his lip as he looks at me. "Oh so you'd like me to sleep on the floor?" Charles asks, towering over me.

It's getting harder and harder to breathe, as Charles moves closer and closer to me. "Mhm" I answer, nodding at him. A smirk wants to curl up my lips, but suppress it, instead staring seriously up at Charles.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Charles asks, continuing to play whatever game this is. He steps closer and closer to me, forcing me over to the bed.

I nod at Charles, taking a step backwards. But the foot of the bed stops me from backing away any further, but that doesn't stop Charles from moving closer.

He's given up hiding the smirk, the smug smile now covering his mouth shamelessly. He leans down to my face, his lips inches away from mine.

My breath gets caught in my throat, as Charles moves his head down further. I inhale a sharp breath. Charles' lips collapse against my neck.

Fucking hell. I immediately have to bite down on my lip in order to not let out a noise. My hands go straight to Charles' neck, as he kisses my neck harder.

I lean further into him, my eyes closed shut in pleasure. God. Charles finds a soft spot on my neck, sucking on the spot until a moan escapes my mouth.

Charles looks up at me with a satisfied expression once the noise escapes my mouth. His lips leave my neck, leaving me desperate for more.

He moves his head so we're on eye level once again. "Still so sure?" Charles asks on final time, insistent on winning this game.

I look at him, look at those lips. My competitive side doesn't want to give up and let him win, but when I look at his lips, and with the knowledge of what they're capable of...

"Maybe I'll allow you to stay in the bed for a bit..." I give in, letting the smile I've been holding back, cover my lips.

Charles immediately crashes his lips against mine, gently pushing me down on the bed. With a smile, he crawls on top of me, heat rushing to my cheeks.

Quickly his lips move down my neck, once again returning to the soft spot. I bite down on my lip, as Charles kisses, sucks and bites the spot, my eyes rolling to the back of my mind.

His hands roam my body, slipping under my shirt as he keeps his lips on my neck. My god.. I close my eyes shut to not let out a noise that could wake up the whole house.

Charles suddenly stops. His lips break away from my neck, and his hands linger on my stomach. He moves himself, on arm on each side of me, so he can properly look down at me.

"They won't be able to hear you Carolina" He simply says. The way he says my name could alone make my eyes roll to the back of my mind.

I stare at him, my whole body warm from just his presence. He's so fucking attractive. I smile, taking the comment as an encouragement to let out every noise.

Charles goes back to my neck, and before I know it I'm a moaning mess under his touch. Quickly we throw away our clothes, until we're both laying naked against the bed sheets.

My need for him grows bigger and bigger, as he boldly stares down my bare body. I stare back, my hands already roaming his trained stomach.

"You're a fucking goddess Carolina" Charles whispers to me, his eyes slowly trailing from my face, down my chest and to the lower part of my stomach.

Before I know it, he thrusts inside me, the need and hunger inside me finally getting satisfied.
I'm sent straight to fucking heaven.

--❄--

I'm sorry if you don't like smut, and I'm also sorry if you do like it because I'm absolutely horrible at writing it😭