"The one that was accompanying you and shooting Thunder from its body" Mike snapped apparently tired of the charade.

"Ah well.....he" Ash shrugged with an innocent smile on his face.

Levi's hand twitched, wishing nothing more than to punch that infuriating smile off the brat's face.

But of course he wouldn't be Levi Ackerman, if he couldn't control the basic primal emotion.

"You are coming with us" Levi said, his voice curt.

"Of course. That's why I am here" Ash shrugged smiling "Now do you have something to eat? I am famished"

He only got glares in return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eren gasped as he opened his eyes to find himself looking at a dark ceiling. He slowly got up and moved his arms, only to find them bound to chains.

"I see you're finally awake." a voice said.

Eren looked over to see he was behind bars; however, in front of the bars were two men that Eren immediately recognized.

The one sitting down on a chair was Commander Erwin Smith. The one standing up and leaning against the wall was Captain Levi. They were both members of the Survey Corps with astounding skills.

"Do you have any questions, Eren?" Erwin asked.

"Where am I?" Eren asked as he looked around the room he was in.

"Apparently we are in some underground Cell" A voice piped up from beside him. Eren turned to his left, his eyes widening in surprise when he saw Ash in the Cell, his hands and legs bounded just like him.

"You are correct. You two are in an underground cell," Erwin answered, a small smile twitching on his lips "As of now, you two are under the Military Police's custody. We were granted permission to come and see you both"

"Ok" Ash shrugged before looking at Erwin "But I have a question"

"And that is?" Erwin raised a brow.

"Who are you two?" Ash asked. He knows they were someone important and are in completely different Military branch than the Garrison.

"You don't know them?!" Eren asked in shock. Was Ash living under a rock the entire time to not know who the Commander is?

"Well I wouldn't be asking if I knew" Ash said sarcastically causing Eren to blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry" The Titan Shifter apologized back meekly.

Erwin's lips twiched again but he didn't smile and replied. His voice is deep and laced with authority.

"I'm Erwin Smith, Commander of the Scout Regiment" The Commander answered before side eyed the short individual "And the fellow to my side is Captain Levi"

"Ooh" Ash nodded dumbly. Not that he knows what the Scout Regiment was. But it must be pretty damm important and popular as he can literally feel the adoration radiating off Eren's body in waves.

If it was any other situation, Ash would have thought that Eren had a crush on either the Commander or the Captain.

Or maybe the Scouts is Eren's dream, just like being the Strongest Trainer is his.

"Now any more questions?"

"What about my friends?" Eren asked immediately, his voice filled with hope.

Ash too tensed. If anything happened to Mina or Armin and their friends........well it will take only a few seconds for him to break out of here.

Just because he was playing the nice guy, doesn't mean he will tolerate anything bad happening to the 104th.