[8]

~GALAXY P.O.V

I saw Principal Cinch peaking out from behind the stands before she spotted Sto- Dark Moon on the ground, she helped him up. She saw the bruises and scratches on him, causing her to charge over to Principal Celestia angrily. 

"What are they up to?" I questioned, causing everyone to turn their attention to the two.

"Principal Celestia, on behalf of Crystal Prep, I demand that you forfeit the Friendship Games!" she yelled as Vice Principal Luna and Dean Cadance walked over to join their friend. "Clearly, CHS has had unfair advantage for quite some time! And it's certainly obvious that your students have been using magic for their own benefit!"

"I'd like to think that saving the world benefits us all," Principal Celestia sassed back.

"At least they didn't manipulate Twilight into releasing all the stolen magic and turning into a power-crazed magical creature that tried to rip the world apart just to win a game, along with manipulating the entire student body and a few others to get to the highest point in life to get everything he wants, which are getting the girl he wants and becoming the ruler of this world and the other one," Sugarcoat ranted all in one breath, glaring at the two.

All of us just stared at her silence after she pretty much-summarized everything that had just happened. "Wow! That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once," Pinkie commented, sending a smile to her.

Dark Moon rolled his eyes. "That's ridiculous!" he stated.

"Nope, that's pretty much what happened," Spike countered, causing everyone who didn't know he could talk to look at him in shock.

Sour Sweet looked toward the ground sadly. "Actually, we're all to blame," she admitted sadly before glaring over at the two. "Mostly it was them,"

Principal Cinch and Dark Moon turned back to the heads of CHS and her Dean. "Obviously, the Crystal Prep students have been infected with your magic," he stated, giving a fake concerned look.

Like that was going to get someone back on his side.

"My son is quite right, but I plan on taking all of this up with the school board!" Principal Cinch agreed with a glare.

"Good. I'm sure they would be very interested in hearing all about the magical students with wings," Principal Celestia sasses back with a smile.

"Oh, and the portals to different dimensions," Vice Principal Luna continued.

"And don't forget to tell them about the talking dog," Dean Cadance finished, giggling at the end.

"Because that would never ruin your reputation," Spike added with a smirk, Sunset and Twilight smirking as well.

"Or be manipulating and blacking them, right?" Flash added, crossing his arms.

The two looked back between the two groups, seeing our faces and noticed that they weren't going to win. When we thought Principal Cinch was going to explode in anger, she just adjusted her blaser and left calmly.

Dark Moon watched her leave before his face fell, his frown turning into a cunning smirk. "Heh, well done to you all. I was happy to stand by your side all these for one school and compete against the other. It seems like I must throw in the towel, good playing to you all," he spoke up, surprising all of us.

He started to walk away but he stooped next to Flash and I, we're he leaned in closer to whisper. "You've won this round, Sentry. But I promise you... One day... Galaxy will see that I'm a much better choice and she can do so much better... And I will have the last laugh... This isn't over, and this isn't the last you've seen of me,"