"I don't think she'll hate you, Flash. But I will admit you did take it the wrong way," Applejack agreed.

"But you are right about the fact that Dark Moon is acting strangely," Rarity added.

"Especially since Twilight obviously didn't mean to do all the stuff she did. She's actually really nice," Fluttershy stated, causing Sunset to facepalm.

Everyone looked at Fluttershy with the same expression, causing Fluttershy to sink back behind Pinkie. "Let's just get through this last event and prove we're not a bunch of cheaters," Applejack said before she walked over to Sunset, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Then you can go over and apologize,"

Meanwhile, over on the other side, Principal Cinch was talking to the ShadowBolts. "I know I'm asking you to beat a team that isn't playing fair," Principal Cinch started saying as Twilight motioned Spike to hide in the bushes. She looked back, seeing Cinch and the rest of the team looking at her. "But Canterlot High must be made to understand that even with magic at their disposal, beating Crystal Prep is simply not an option,"

"What if they grow wings again?" Sugarcoat questioned.

Dark Moon stepped forward to stand next to his mother. "A fair question. However, I believe we can now fight fire with fire," he stated, causing Twilight to look at him in shock.

Principal Cinch nodded approvingly to him. "Dark Moon is right," she agreed, walking up to Twilight. "I've seen what your device can do, Twilight. Containing magical energy is fine, but have you considered releasing it?"

"But Storm and I don't even understand how it works," Twilight stuttered, holding the device close to her.

"But you'd like to. And since our opponents have already used it to stay competitive, I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same. Unless, of course, you have no interest in Everton," Principal Cinch reasoned, pointing out to Twilight about their deal. 

"Though, honestly, I think there's more knowledge packed in that little device than any independent study program could offer," Dark Moon admitted, smirking slightly.

Dark Moon:

We realize that you've always been an outcast

It's not everyone at school who likes to think

Dark Moon walked over to Twilight, walking around her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Giving him a sympathetic look, he walked over to his mother.

Principal Cinch:

To find a student that's like you

I've had one or maybe two

But the good ones disappear before I blink

Dark Moon joined his mother again, who narrowed her eyes and snapped her fingers.

Shadowbolts:

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh, oh)

(Oh, wuh-oh-wuh)

Twilight flinched, closing her eyes at the moment. When she opened them, she noticed the students taking a few steps forward.

Principal Cinch:

Now, I understand you have your reservations (oh-wuh)

It's hard to have a brain as large as yours (oh-oh-oh-oh)

But if we don't win these games

Well, I think I've made it plain

What will happen if we have the losing scores!